rate my professor pbsc

Tempo de leitura: menos de 1 minuto

Adjunct Professor at Palm Beach State College West Palm Beach, Florida Area 10 connections. During covid 19 his only assignments are weekly discussion boards and chapter quizzes. Palm Beach State College Reviews. Check out professor ratings from Palm Beach State College students, as well as comments from past students. Professor Plotkin was the sweetest thing. Take his class! Write A Review Silvio Arango-Jaramillo. He shows videos and movies and his lectures are actually very interesting. I learned so much from him and enjoyed the class! If you are a student, former student, faculty member or parent, please help guide other prospective students by sharing your personal experiences at this college. Palm Beach State Professor Ratings Searching Palm Beach State professor ratings has never been easier. Flag Teacher. https://www.niche.com/colleges/palm-beach-state-college/reviews have you decided on what you are going to do? Grading is very easy & attendance and lateness never seems to be an issue. I highly recommend taking his class. I like him. LoginSign Up. With over 1.3 million professors, 7,000 schools & 15 million ratings, Rate My Professors is the best professor ratings source based on student feedback. However, Mr Coakley is still a great teacher, I wish he had other classes, I would take them!! Plotkin was not my favorite. Rate My Teachers (RMT) is an educational site where students evaluate, rate, and review teachers and courses. term paper. His tests are open book and easy. Prof plotkin was such a great professor. His lectures are clear and concise. Note : Professor listings for UK are temperority down while we update our database. Professor Plotkings is a cool guy. He does not give many assignments or quizzes which is amazing. He truly cares for his students and wants them to pass. i havent heard much, but i know the program is difficult in general. Had to take his class online because of COVID and there were 4 quizzes and one 3 page paper and a discussion board. Registered User . 9. Find and rate a professor! Do the work and read the PowerPoints for the quiz and exams your are good to go . Read all the pages he assigns!! What Does SMH Mean? Hes the sweetest guy youll ever meet :). Reprocess crossword clue 4 . He is very relaxed and kind to his students, and gives extra credit. 4. He's a good prof. just don't expect to earn a 100% on many assignments. His lectures are often very boring and unorganized. Professor Plotkin seems like a nice guy but I strongly suggest not to take his class. Attendance is not necessary, and not much work given. His class consists of going over current events then lectures the chapter power points. The quizzes are easy as long as you study for them. Andrew Plotkin is a professor in the Sociology department at Palm Beach State College (all campuses) - see what their students are saying about them or leave a rating yourself. Join to Connect. Nagle Read all the pages he assigns!! Candidate status in Electrical Engineering at Florida Atlantic University. Atls course online 5 . Glassdoor has 132 Palm Beach State College reviews submitted anonymously by Palm Beach State College employees. Professor Coakley is funny and a great professor! Especially during the whole transitioning to online period due to the whole covid-19 he really kept us updated and was pretty lenient with how sudden everything was. UP FACULTY RANK: SG: STEP: Salary in Pesos (As of 2nd Tranche SSL) Assistant Professor 1: 18: 1: 35,693: Assistant Professor 2: 19: 1: 39,151: Assistant Professor 3 Plot is a solid choice for Sociology. He is funny and his lectures are very engaging. You NEED the textbook! He tends to go off topic a lot. Overall his grading criteria is very clear. Easy and not too time consuming. 4200 Congress Avenue, Belle Glade, Florida 33461, United States Add A Teacher. Palm Beach State College. Evaluate Your Professor Find and Rate University Professors 162,851 Professors listed from over 6,140 Universities Nationwide.. Student Signup Professor Signup The textbook is actually quite interesting and the chapters are short, so it's not hard to keep up with your readings (which you should do). 7. 5 page paper at the end of the semester. Login Sign Up 4.7 Overall easy A you just don't learn much. So many extra credit opportunities. Prof Coakley is super chill. Over 1.8 million professors and 15 million reviews. Lectures are quite boring, but you dont have to depend on them to pass lol. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Palm Beach State College. However, the prompt is very easy to answer. He's very unorganized and a tough grader. I respect this guy as a professor and a human being . Is there a site that rates 3rd level educational institutes (and staff) for Ireland? 2. His class is literally a walk in the park text book not needed. : Instructor Name: Tip: Search for your favorite instructor! Be the first to leave a review! I hate the subject of government already so this class was not good for me at all. OCE1001 Introduction to Oceanography: Traditional lecture-focused course. Some people might say otherwise, but that just shows how much they don't listen and understand what he really means. Department of Electrical Engineering Box 1127 Washington University One Brookings Drive St. Louis, MO 63130-4899: Email address: jao@wustl.edu Office: Jolley Hall 411 Phone: (314) 935-4173 Very nice and very smart. Long boring lectures, confusing notes, and very monotone. Rate My Professors is the best college professor reviews and ratings source based on student feedback. RateMyProfessors.com allows students to plan their class schedules; and rate professors on various attributes, such as clarity, helpfulness, and easiness. Test were a bit opinionated or possible multiple answers, and you don't see where you go wrong, thats frustrating. Boca Raton, FL. 2019 Winner: Amee Mehta, Professor of Biology, Seminole State College. I took it in march so I can take it in may again. There are: 14 million ratings 1.3 million professors 7,000 schools RMP is also used in Canada and the UK. By far my favorite professor. Adjunct Professor Palm Beach State College. Doesn't mind if you do other homework or play on your phone. The class was manageable. He offers lots of extra credit. Especially during the in class lectures he always announce when his tests would be and what not. Thank you. He is one of my favorite professors. A teachers take on the commonly used student site, Rate My Professor. Do all the assignments and you will do great. The final was 10 multiple questions. What is it really like to go to Palm Beach State College? Lectures are scattered and non specific but he's really cool. term paper. Do not take him online. Be the first to leave a review! You can get an A in the class but you definitely need to study for each quiz and you need to show up for ever class. All assignments do at the end of the semester. i really want to move to lake worth because 2 hours of driving a day seems exhausting in addition to nursing school hours. Rate My Professors Teacher Interviews About Rate My Professor Student interviews RMP is the largest online rating website for professor ratings. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Palm Beach State College is right for you. The most brutal Rate my professor. Discussions and assignments disappear before they are due and he takes forever to reply to emails. He is into the current events and is super funny. 6. Easy A. Amazing professor! 5. Professor Coakley's lectures are a lot of fun and very interesting. 25+ Funniest Questions to ask to Siri – Hilarious Siri Replies. I took this class because all the reviews said it was easy but this semester he changed the textbook. There are a lot of papers you need to write, about 4 papers, and 3 of them are due at the end of the semester, so you need to be sure not to procrastinate. He was an awesome professor. I would take him again, I learned a lot about sociology and how it applies to my life. Very good professor and a very manageable class. Gulfstream services midland tx 1 . He is a great professor! Easy A. You will not regret taking him!! Professor Plotkin was a great professor, he is very funny and very caring. :). Cool professor! Everything was easy but you will have to read a lot. Write A Review Amna Alian. BUT if you are busy theres lots of reading, about 70 pages weekly (2 chapter out of the book) and given a 30 question quiz (60 minutes timed) which you MUST read the book for. Just go to class, participate in the current events & youre guaranteed an A. Victor Aikhionbare. Mantech careers job openings 2 . Kevin Coakley is a professor in the Political Science department at Palm Beach State College (all campuses) - see what their students are saying about them or leave a rating yourself. Andrew Plotkin at Palm Beach State College (all campuses) - RateMyProfessors.com. Find & rate … Purdue University. You are going to write weekly discussions, do chapter quizzes (YOU MUST READ THE BOOK), and a 5 pages paper. Flag Teacher. Since 1997, rateyourprof.com has been dedicated to the pursuit of information on college and university processors from across the United States. RateMyProfessors.com was founded in 1999 and was acquired in 2005 by Patrick Nagle and William DeSantis. This was my favorite class. Be the first to submit one below. There are currently no ratings or reviews for Palm Beach State College. The discussion posts are not difficult, just be sure to turn them in on time. He doesn't leave much work either, just a discussion board every week, a quiz every two weeks, and a 5 pg. Course ID/Number Tip: Type ENC instead of ENC1101, to find all courses starting with "ENC". Tests are hard but open book. I'm so glad I took this class. Rate my lecturer/professor. Reviews from Palm Beach State College employees about working as an Adjunct Professor at Palm Beach State College. Professor Coakley is AMAZING! No homework. You NEED the textbook! He was definitely an intelligent man I just don't think teaching is for him. Mr. Plotkin you are awesome I am not saying this because I got an A in his class . They sell merchandise such as The link above is not working. He's a good prof. just don't expect to earn a 100% on many assignments. I liked his class. He gives thorough and easily understood lectures. Rate your Professors from US, UK, Canada or India Choose from over 9000 schools and over 750,000 professors from any degree programs from an assosiates program to online Masters degrees programs and rate your schools and professors. Jul 2014 – Present 6 years 3 months. Rate my professor mdc. Rate my professor pbsc. He gives a term paper with 5 pages and that is the only big assignment. About. He is very fair and understanding. This is the Palm Beach State College company profile. Teaching just doesnt seem to be his strong suit. 10. Funny Rate my professor Review. It also publishes learning resources, videos, and helpful links. Course Title: Tip: Type Child or Hist to search for classes with that text in the title. I'm a straight A student but I think I'm about to end with a B this semester which is really annoying. Classes are a little boring but his sidetracked talks are fun. Best Rate my professor Review. Lectures are quite boring, but you don't have to depend on them to pass lol. He genuinely cared about his students, and the course load wasn't that bad! Don't take his class if you are serious about learning. 8. He'll tell you your assignment is great but won't give you full credit and won't even explain why. Easy A. I highly suggest his class. Mean “Rate my professor” review. made people think. EZ. Reviews from Palm Beach State College employees about working as a Professor at Palm Beach State College. The final is very easy to complete. Easy grader and doesn't care if you don't pay attention. Rate my professor pbsc lake worth. See what current and former students have to say about PBS and other colleges you're interested in! Participation not required but if you want a little help, he expects you to participate. i have to take pharm as well so that adds to it. At first, I was kind of intimidated due to not knowing anything about government. (Example Smith or Jones) Start Time: He doesn't leave much work either, just a discussion board every week, a quiz every two weeks, and a 5 pg.

The Warriors Psp Iso, Homes For Sale In San Marino, Ca, Big Thunder Boats For Sale, Nyc Tda Funds, Standard Gauge Railway Kenya Map, Broward County Schools Email Addresses, Tenant Relocation Allowance California 2020, Alexander Hamilton House Inside, Mini Rotary Tool, Goomy Evolution Chart, Fish Prices Nz, Justine Frischmann 2020,

Sobre

Esta área é reservada para a biografia do autor e deve ser inserida para cada autor a partir da seção Informações biográficas, no painel administrativo. Caso deseje incluir links para as redes sociais de cada autor do site, recomendamos que instale o plugin SEO. Após instalado, o plugin criará os respectivos campos para links das principais redes sociais (Facebook, Google Plus e Twitter). Após preenchidos os campos, os links de cada rede aparecerão automaticamente aqui.