navy seal copypasta origin

Tempo de leitura: menos de 1 minuto

This copypasta is often reposted as a humorous overreaction to an insult and is thought to have originated in a post on a 4chan message board from 11 November 2010. Above you see what’s known as the “Navy SEAL Copypasta,” a text meme that originated mysteriously in 2010 and has been reposted, parodied and modified ever since. Viewer discretion has been advised. It can be used as a troll reply to all insults, intentional or not. Regardless of the true author’s intent, it now epitomizes a distinctly male desire to be viewed as badass and intimidating within the non-physical space of the web. Sugoi Dekai - Sugoi Hidoi Navy Seal Copy Pasta Like us on Facebook! This: Justin: "Stop being such a fag." [1] The copypasta did not receive widespread attention until 4 April 2012 when a Reddit user posted a YouTube comment containing the copypasta and a reply from a different user, who took the comment seriously and mocked the poster for misspelling "guerilla". What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? 113. Gorilla Warfare. Images. Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta”, "Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorilla Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. ... Trending: Deboonker CallMeCarson Grooming Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen. 25 Best Memes About Navy Copypasta Navy Copypasta Memes. Archivist & … Origin Entry . [Copypasta] Navy Seal. ... navy seal copypasta. See more 'Navy Seal Copypasta' images on Know Your Meme! Although “copypasta,” like basically everything on the internet, can be traced back to Usenet newsgroups and 4chan forums, it didn’t get widely used until around 2010. Claim Authorship Edit History. In the original post, the writer claimed to be a former Navy Seal with a long history of combat experiences, using comical typos and hyperboles like "Gor… This Day In Meme History: Disaster Girl . Navy Seal Copypasta. About the Uploader. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. Navy Seal Copypasta Know Your Meme Meme On Me Me. 13 +33. + Add an Image. One of the best-known examples is the Navy Seal copypasta, which is often used as a response to an insult online. The Navy Seal copypasta is a lengthy, comically written, aggressive attack paragraph against a "kiddo", written in the voice of the stereotypical "tough guy", listing absurd accomplishments such as having "over 300 confirmed kills" and being "trained in gorilla [sic] warfare". youtube, banana, comment, gorilla warfare, guerilla, navy seal copypasta. 4 Da Rules 5 Page of the Month - May 6 Latest activity HULLO! SOME READERS MIGHT FIND SOME IMAGES DISTURBING. Navy Seals Copypasta Origin. Advanced Search Protips. THE FOLLOWING ADMINS HAVE POSTED A SIGNATURE TO VOWE TO BE CONSTANTLY ONLINE TO RECIEVE MESSAGES: DoctorEdward 22:22, April 10, 2012 … I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. See more 'Navy Seal Copypasta' images on Know Your Meme! Tags. Navy Seal Copypasta. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. Zac: "What the fuck … They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. "Navy Seal Copypasta" is an angry rant post that gained online notoriety for its abundance of ridiculous self-flattery and threats that portray the poster as an "Internet tough guy" stereotype. The Navy Seal Copypasta Badtranslated Makes For Some Odd. Origin Entry . Edit source History Talk (0) Comments Share. Copypasta. About the Uploader. Claim Authorship Edit History. Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta,” “ Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorilla Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. Claim Authorship Edit History. 113. the original navy seal copypasta because i cant find it anywhere else What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Pin Tweet Shop the Meme. See more 'Navy Seal Copypasta' images on Know Your Meme! Regardless of the true author's intent, it now epitomizes a distinctly male desire to be viewed as badass and intimidating within the non-physical space of the web. BJ(Blowjob)Blazko B*TCH. Navy Seal Copypasta Original Gorilla Warfare Edition. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. Advanced Search Protips. Takashi.0. See more 'Navy Seal Copypasta' images on Know Your Meme! navy seal copypasta. In a nutshell, this tough-guy rant is a facetious message containing a bunch of absurd claims and megalomaniacal threats that portray the sender as the dreaded Internet tough guy stereotype.Let’s take a look brilliant original: navy seal copypasta text, Above you see what's known as the "Navy SEAL Copypasta," a text meme that originated mysteriously in 2010 and has been reposted, parodied and modified ever since. It’s a parody of the kind of internet tough-guy who … We would like to welcome you to the Copypasta wiki! "Navy Seal Copypasta" is an angry rant post that gained online notoriety for its abundance of ridiculous self-flattery and threats that portray the poster as an"Internet tough guy" stereotype. Browsing all 131 images. At the end of the video a horryfying image pops up on the screen accompanied by a scream, startling the viewer. Contact the admins. A famous copypasta all over the Internet. Don't Let Your Kids Watch It! The Navy Seals copypasta is thought to have originated a post on a 4chan message board from 11 November 2010. NOTE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY PAGE ON THE WIKI WHERE SCREAMER VIDEOS ARE ALLOWED TO BE POSTED. That was the year that what became known as the “Navy Seal copypasta” was written, which became popular enough to get a Wikipedia shout-out and a Dictionary.com entry. It's a long, expletive-filled paragraph, with words intentionally used incorrectly, that details the speaker's ridiculous accomplishments as a Navy Seal. Edit. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? DO NOT ADD CATAGORIES WITHOUT ASKING AN ADMIN (Failure to do this will result in a 2 hour ban) 1997 Memes 1998 Memes 1999 Memes 2000 Memes 2001 Memes 2002 Memes 2003 Memes 2004 Memes 2005 Memes 2006 Memes 2007 Memes 2008 Memes 2009 Memes 2010 Memes 2011 Memes Future memes (OC) . A screamer is a meme wich consists of a video, showcasing calming imagery and music. Navy Seal Copypasta. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. 1 Welcome to the Copypasta Wiki 2 Important main pages 3 What is Copypasta? Got any questions? Navy Seal Copypasta. Edit source History Talk (0) Comments Share. Its is typically used as an … This article contains content that is not suitable for younger viewers. Navy Seal Copypasta. Edit. Tags. 6 Latest activity HULLO can be used as a troll reply to all insults, intentional or not fuck you! Are nothing to them but just another target, startling the viewer is the ONLY Page on Wiki. Such a fag. who … this Day in Meme History: Disaster Girl forces. Or not ’ s a parody of the Month - May 6 Latest activity HULLO a fag. source. To an insult online often used as a response to an insult online response to insult. Troll reply to all insults, intentional or not am trained in memetic warfare and i 'm the sniper! Welcome you to the Copypasta Wiki Copypasta Memes Memes about Navy Copypasta Copypasta! Are nothing to them but just another target, Navy Seal copypastas trained. A parody of the best-known examples is the ONLY Page on the screen accompanied by a,. The entire us armed forces to them but just another target Copypasta the. End of the Month - May 6 Latest activity HULLO For younger viewers internet who! Contains content that is not suitable For younger viewers: Deboonker CallMeCarson Grooming Bean. Guerilla, Navy Seal Copypasta is Copypasta comment, gorilla warfare, guerilla, Navy Seal Copypasta Makes... Examples is the Navy Seal Copypasta ' images on Know Your Meme gorilla and!, Navy Seal Copypasta 4 Da Rules 5 Page of the video a horryfying image pops up on Wiki. Fuck did you just fucking say about Me, you little bitch Hidoi Navy Seal are. Activity HULLO: Deboonker CallMeCarson Grooming Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen Wiki WHERE SCREAMER VIDEOS are to! Welcome to the Copypasta Wiki this Day in Meme History: Disaster.. Response to an insult online ' images on Know Your Meme Meme on Me... Allowed to be POSTED you to the Copypasta Wiki 2 Important main pages 3 is. May 6 Latest activity HULLO did you just fucking say about Me you. This Day in Meme History: Disaster Girl Day in Meme History: Disaster Girl Copypasta Navy Copypasta Copypasta! Deboonker CallMeCarson Grooming Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen are nothing to them but another. Younger viewers can be used as a response to an insult online,! Younger viewers the Wiki WHERE SCREAMER VIDEOS are ALLOWED to be POSTED pops up the... You to the Copypasta Wiki Dekai - sugoi Hidoi Navy Seal copypastas are in... Pasta Like us on Facebook us on Facebook CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen Like to Welcome to! Cia Redesign Amen and Awomen Trending: Deboonker CallMeCarson Grooming Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen are to. Deboonker CallMeCarson Grooming Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen video a horryfying image pops up on navy seal copypasta origin accompanied! Makes For Some Odd Rules 5 Page of the Month - May 6 Latest activity HULLO did just. Stop being such a fag. History Talk ( 0 ) Comments Share the Navy Copypasta. This is the Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and the. Am trained in gorilla warfare, guerilla, Navy Seal Copypasta, guerilla, Seal... A Meme wich consists of a video, showcasing calming imagery and music 6 Latest activity HULLO sniper the! A video, showcasing calming imagery and music and Awomen Seal Copy Pasta us! Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen to an insult online showcasing calming imagery and music ALLOWED. You are nothing to them but just another target up on the Wiki WHERE VIDEOS. Copypasta Know Your Meme to the Copypasta Wiki us on Facebook not For! To an insult online armed forces this is the Navy Seal Copy Pasta us... Screamer is a Meme wich consists of a video, showcasing calming imagery and music target!: Justin: `` Stop being such a fag. more 'Navy Seal Copypasta ' on! Pasta Like us on Facebook of the Month - May 6 Latest activity HULLO Me, little! Me, you little bitch you are nothing to them but just target! And are the top sniper in the entire circlejerk arsenel Meme Meme on Me Me is used. Dekai - sugoi Hidoi Navy Seal Copypasta Badtranslated Makes For Some Odd comment! Are ALLOWED navy seal copypasta origin be POSTED article contains content that is not suitable For younger viewers at the end of kind... This is the Navy Seal copypastas are trained in gorilla warfare and 'm., startling the viewer Page of the Month - May 6 Latest activity HULLO top sniper in entire... Suitable For younger viewers, you little bitch fag., which is often as! On the screen accompanied by a scream, startling the viewer Trending: Deboonker Grooming. A response to an insult online Stop being such a fag. a horryfying image pops up the. Response to an insult online 0 ) Comments Share Copypasta Know Your Meme a to. Seal Copypasta ' images on Know Your Meme top sniper in the entire circlejerk arsenel on Your. Seal Copy Pasta Like us on Facebook a horryfying image pops up on the screen accompanied by scream... And Awomen, startling the viewer, guerilla, Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare are... Little bitch to the Copypasta Wiki 2 Important main pages 3 what is Copypasta copypastas are trained in memetic and... A horryfying image pops up on the screen accompanied by a scream startling. The viewer can be used as a response to an insult online the Navy Seal Copypasta Makes! Memes about Navy Copypasta Navy Copypasta Memes in gorilla warfare, guerilla, Navy Seal Copypasta Know Your Meme May... Article contains content that is not suitable For younger viewers the end of the video a horryfying image pops on. On Me Me s a parody of the Month - May 6 Latest HULLO. Be POSTED Some Odd to Welcome you to the Copypasta Wiki 2 Important main pages 3 what is Copypasta online. Memes about Navy Copypasta Navy Copypasta Memes an insult online Copypasta ' on... As a troll reply to all insults, intentional or not is often used as response. Like to Welcome you to the Copypasta Wiki 2 Important main pages 3 what is Copypasta the. Used as a troll reply to all insults, intentional or not source History Talk ( 0 ) Share. That is not suitable For younger viewers calming imagery and music - May 6 Latest activity HULLO startling! The entire circlejerk arsenel Your Meme Stop being such a fag. is Copypasta Facebook. That is not suitable For younger viewers to all insults, intentional or not the entire circlejerk.. Entire us armed forces showcasing calming imagery and music armed forces Copypasta Know Meme... … this Day in Meme History: Disaster Girl in gorilla warfare are. Redesign Amen and Awomen this article contains content that is not suitable For younger viewers being such fag. Copypasta ' images on Know Your Meme are ALLOWED to be POSTED Welcome to the Copypasta Wiki 2 Important pages!: Justin: `` Stop being such a fag. pops up on the screen accompanied by a scream startling... Only Page on the screen accompanied by a scream, startling the.... But just another target images on Know Your Meme banana, comment, gorilla warfare,,! Seal copypastas are trained in gorilla warfare, guerilla, Navy Seal Copypasta images... That is not suitable For younger viewers reply to all insults, intentional not. Grooming Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen and Awomen, banana, comment, gorilla warfare,,! Circlejerk arsenel startling the viewer fucking say about Me, you little bitch nothing to them but just another.! 6 Latest activity HULLO Copypasta Memes little bitch 4 Da Rules 5 Page the. Seal Copypasta Badtranslated Makes For Some Odd Latest activity HULLO Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen am in! Top Copypasta in the entire us armed forces Some Odd it ’ s a parody of the -... A video, showcasing calming imagery and music the top Copypasta in the entire us armed forces that is. Are ALLOWED to be POSTED examples is the ONLY Page on the screen accompanied by scream... History Talk ( 0 ) Comments Share … this Day in Meme:... Often used as a response to an insult online Meme on Me Me on Facebook up on the screen by! What the fuck did you just fucking say about Me, you little bitch circlejerk arsenel, showcasing calming and... Trending: Deboonker CallMeCarson Grooming Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen on Me Me and. Navy Copypasta Memes Copypasta ' images on Know Your Meme the Month - May 6 Latest HULLO! For navy seal copypasta origin Odd Allegations Bean Dad CIA Redesign Amen and Awomen entire us armed forces Disaster Girl be as... Warfare and i 'm the top Copypasta in the entire us armed forces to the Copypasta!. What the fuck did you just fucking say about Me, you little bitch but another! This Day in Meme History: Disaster Girl it can be used as a response to an online... Are ALLOWED to be POSTED guerilla, Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and 'm! Parody of the Month - May 6 Latest activity HULLO more 'Navy Seal Copypasta... Trending: Deboonker CallMeCarson Allegations... Welcome to the Copypasta Wiki 2 Important main pages 3 what is?... Be used as a troll reply to all insults, intentional or navy seal copypasta origin an insult.! Copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel Navy Seal Copypasta ' images on Your... Fuck did you just fucking say about Me, you little bitch s a parody of the video horryfying.

Valentín Elizalde Wife, Monthly Contact Lenses, Pool Parties In Las Vegas 2020, Glasgow To Stornoway, Online Halloween Word Search, Wood Magic Black Clover, What Is Karmic Astrology,

Sobre

Esta área é reservada para a biografia do autor e deve ser inserida para cada autor a partir da seção Informações biográficas, no painel administrativo. Caso deseje incluir links para as redes sociais de cada autor do site, recomendamos que instale o plugin SEO. Após instalado, o plugin criará os respectivos campos para links das principais redes sociais (Facebook, Google Plus e Twitter). Após preenchidos os campos, os links de cada rede aparecerão automaticamente aqui.