molly maid prices reviews

Tempo de leitura: menos de 1 minuto

There are 207 customers that write review on molly maid, rating them as excellent. I find it a great help with keeping the bathroom and kitchen clean. I have Molly maids. Beta Price change data displayed below is the difference between the previous and the last record in our database. They have only cleaned my house twice and each time they arrived promptly. COVID safe and clean.Thank youJoanne. They are extremely helpful and polite and the house is cleaned well each time. My house has never been so clean. They worked very hard, cleaned everything that had been agreed upon and to a high standard. Mum was very pleased and reassured by their manner and performance. Now more than ever, we want to reassure you that our teams strictly adhere to CDC sanitization guidelines. 131 reviews from Molly Maid employees about Molly Maid culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Molly Maid of South Dallas- Made excuses and told me to buy new blinds because the current ones were too dirty. The products used were of a high standard and the work was done in a professional way. Braintree (6) Burton-On-Trent (6) Maidstone (5) Doncaster (4) Leeds (4) See more Molly Maid reviews by location. Molly Maid however had fantastic reviews and I'm very pleased I can now submit my own! Mollymaid cleaners are cheerful, friendly and competent. Knowing they are coming takes the pressure off me - I am so much happier with my home since they started. I spoke to the office and they did come to inspect and agreed, came back the next day. Who could ask for more ? Nicole, our local rep, came to our house in advance to assess the space and size, and asked a lot of questions about what we wanted or required. So great to have the Molly Maid team in again - Martine is fab at doing a monthly blitz for us - easy, efficient, no fuss and real attention to detail and high standards. pleased with all the cleaning donevery good and friendly girls looking forward to next time. Ladies are lovely and the house is clean but it’s not above and beyond average. Molly Maids are bonded, insured and bring everything they need to make their visit a pleasant one. We strive for complete customer satisfaction. They worked very hard, cleaned everything that had been agreed upon and to a high standard. She then put together a bespoke quote for us. Was very impressed with what Molly Maids accomplished in 2 short hours! Do you agree with MOLLY MAID’s star rating? Molly maid cleaning service is fantastic.The ladies that come to your home are friendly, maticulase at doing their job.Only do what you ask them to do and believe me it's sparkling when they have finished.Highly recommended. They charge £51 to clean the whole house firtnightly. Welcome to MOLLY MAID of North Pierce & South King Counties! 126 reviews from Molly Maid employees about Molly Maid culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The missing one star is for forgetting to invoice us. Companies > Molly Maid > Employee reviews > Pay & Benefits. Excellent service. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. We have used Molly Maid for several years now and having just moved house used their deep clean service which was extremely good. This non-profit organization aims to increase public awareness of domestic violence and to provide victims with support. Welcome to MOLLY MAID Thunder Bay, the number one house cleaning service in the city! For over 35 years, customers have welcomed the trusted cleaning professionals from locally owned and operated Molly Maid businesses into their homes. write review on molly maid has collected 249 reviews with an average score of 4.32. Just to add insult to the situation I received a note saying I need to give you advance notice of a price increase which becomes effective yesterday. The Molly Maid team arrived on time. Our Thunder Bay cleaning services are customized to fit every customer’s particular needs. 182 Molly Maid reviews. Hiring Lab; Career Advice; Browse Jobs; Browse Companies; Salaries; Indeed Events; Work at Indeed ; Blog; … Review: Please enter your review. Molly Maid however had fantastic reviews and I'm very pleased I can now submit my own! | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 2,958 I have been impressed with the regular cleaning visits I have received, with cleaners upholding safety standards and delivering a thorough clean to my property with efficiency and good humour. Accuracy Rating: Somewhat Accurate. Molly Maids currently charge from R325 for a molly per day. Would highly recommend. The two women were polite and cheerful. Full Name: Please enter your full name. We strive for complete customer satisfaction. I was delighted with the service given me . Also, you don't get paid for drive time, and they frequently sent me to houses that were an hour away. The cleaners always come on time!Cleaners are so lovely The cleaning is always up to standard, Efficient, effective, pleasant and good to do business with. The party could be extremely rewarding if you are willing to work! We've had exceptional service since the start. Happy enough to stay with them until I can find a more personalised service. She was super helpful in getting all of our needs recorded. Latest Update: 15th January 2021 The MOLLY MAID HomeSafe Cleaning System for Coronavirus and Beyond Thank you for trusting MOLLY MAID into your home. Reviews from Molly Maid employees about Molly Maid culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Thank you Molly Maid. Both ladies [Lin and Karen] work well together. Molly maid is a great company to work for if management is good! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Prices; wliberman 's review of Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk ★★★★☆ WRITE A REVIEW “Molly Maid Horsham” Written on: 31/07/2012 by wliberman (1 review written) I wanted to share my experiences with the Molly Maid Horsham franchise. Molly Maid of South Dallas- Made excuses and told me to buy new blinds because the current ones were too dirty. The service provided is exactly as expected. Always arrive when they say they will. Excellent cleaning company, make my home look lovely when I’m busy with work. After two once monthly visits I have not been disappointed. … Find another company. She was super helpful in getting all of our needs recorded. Molly Maid Reviews by Location. Read Jw1102's review of the Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk, 4 of 217 Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk reviews, & compare with other Cleaning Products & Companies at Review Centre X. 177 Molly Maid reviews. What we Charge: Our weekly clean is the service choice of preference with our clients with families. This ensures that you’ll never pay for jobs you don’t need, as even our prices are based on individual circumstances. For what we are paying it’s very rushed and things are getting missed unfortunately. but obviously you pay more for this. I have a photograph of Molly Maid's car parked in the wrong direction and posted a review on google. Molly Maid’s cleaning services are tailored to your wants and needs, including the size of your home. She was super helpful in getting all of our needs recorded. They came to clean the house and it just wasn’t up to scratch, the house still was quite dusty and many places not clean. The owner was great. Rating Your Experience: Please select your rating. Show Price Change Data Beta. 126 reviews from Molly Maid employees about Molly Maid culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. All rights reserved. To be honest I expecting a better service from Molly Maids and the price you pay. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Thoroughly check each room and area you … Voice your opinion today and hear what 3036 customers have already said. Lovely friendly service no matter what other work is in progress at the house - always flexible and accommodating. They are efficient and thorough.Well done. We've had exceptional service since the start. Want More Reviews on Our Molly Maid Services? This process typically takes about 15 … Their prices were very reasonable and almost 100.00 less that two other quotes I got! Check out what 3,036 people have written so far, and share your own experience. They came to clean the house and it just wasn’t up to scratch, the house still was quite dusty and many places not clean. The ladies arrive promptly, are very pleasant and helpful and undertake the work I have asked for. Customer Reviews; Our Customer Guarantee; Molly Maid Prices; Molly Maid Gift Vouchers; Cleaning jobs; Cleaning Tips; MOLLY MAID Blog; Owning a Franchise; Home » COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates and Our House Cleaning Services. Home » Customer Reviews At MOLLY MAID, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and the fact that no one clean we deliver is the same. The two women were polite and cheerful. Do you agree with MOLLY MAID’s 4-star rating? 131 reviews from Molly Maid employees about Molly Maid culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. This process typically takes about 15 … Great clean today. Molly Maid Overview. We offer a no-obligation consultation to make your life easier and ensure the most affordable Molly Maid prices for everyone. 169 Molly Maid reviews. Read ViscountDevonport's review of the Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk, 37 of 217 Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk reviews, & compare with other Cleaning Products & Companies at Review Centre They worked very hard, cleaned everything that had been agreed upon and to a high standard. Everyone loves to come home to a sparkling clean house, that’s why MOLLY MAID gift certificates are the perfect gift for any special occasion — Christmas, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, weddings, anniversaries and more. Search. Molly Maid were brilliant, turned up when they said, did a fantastic job and dealt with Covid Safety really well. Reliable. MOLLY MAID has been providing residential cleaning services throughout Thunder Bay and across Canada for over 40 years. No complaints about cleaning or cleaning staff. I know many poeple who have had problems with hiring individuals, I like the lack of personal realtionship and just dealing with the manager for any complaints (but not had any so far). I found the service to be professional, courteous and friendly. Learn about Molly Maid culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. It is always important to remember that prevention is better than cure and that is what professional maid and cleaning service companies can offer. To be honest I expecting a better service from Molly Maids and the price you pay. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Molly Maid Prices. We highly… Read Full Review. Read reviews for Molly Maid. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. We provide a detailed premier cleaning each visit. 182 Molly Maid reviews. Prompt excellent service, always on time, leaving the house in pristine condition. Despite the one of two oversights of things that have missed I have been pleased up to now with the service. Molly Maid was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 23, 2010 and since then this brand received 228 reviews.. Molly Maid ranks 51 of 475 in Cleaning Services category. Furthermore, as Molly Maid prices are not as expensive when compared to hospital bills, more clients find that they are able to save up rather than spend. Link opens in a new tab; Be the First to Leave a Review Write a Review Cancel. Mum was very pleased and reassured by their manner and performance. Had a Spring clean that really did the job. The house is clean though. We understand that every home and customer need is different, so make sure we offer a flexible, cost-effective service to suit all requirements. Everything was sparkling as a result of the work! Search. | Read 61-80 Reviews out of 2,298 The house was left spotless and Mum was delighted and relieved that we seem finally to have found a reliable and professional service. You are viewing Molly Maid prices confirmed by PriceListo at one or more locations in United States Prices shown in: USD Average Item Price: $117.50. I would definitely recommend Molly Maid. This non-profit organization aims to increase public awareness of domestic violence and to provide victims with support. Nicole, our local rep, came to our house in advance to assess the space and size, and asked a lot of questions about what we wanted or required. I was working from home, but we were easily able to work around another. 182 Molly Maid reviews. Check out what 2,298 people have written so far, and share your own experience. The two women were polite and cheerful. … MOLLY MAID would charge an initial price to allow the fully-trained staff to bring the property up to standard; we would then offer a regular price to maintain the clean, depending on the frequency (weekly, alternate weekly, monthly, etc.) I live on a way way street. Check out what 2,958 people have written so far, and share your own experience. I prefer them as can stop/rearrange service whenever I want/need. Molly Maid's first visit was for a full… Molly Maid's first visit was for a full spring clean of my elderly mum's house. I have used Molly Maids for a number of years and generally found the cleaners to be good. The cleaners are fine but the franchise owner only contacts to quote a price and collect money. Because I consider Molly Maids expensive I expect a very high standard. A Molly Maid car drove up the one way street and parked in the wrong direction! Molly Maid tells you it will be full-time but most days we were off by 1 or 2 (start at 8). X. COVID update: Molly Maid of Central Portland has updated their hours and services. Braintree (6) Burton-On-Trent (6) Maidstone (5) Doncaster (4) Leeds (4) See more Molly Maid reviews by location. There are 207 customers that write review on molly maid, rating them as excellent. So far I have no complaints. A weekly cleaning is nothing compared to three days of hospitalization. Also, you don't get paid for drive time, and they frequently sent me to houses that were an hour away. Original review: Feb. 10, 2020. Title of Your Review: Please enter your a title for your review. Arrived on time. A super, thorough service which is much appreciated. We believe everyone deserves to feel safe in their homes. Nicole, our local rep, came to our house in advance to assess the space and size, and asked a lot of questions about what we wanted or required. Molly Maid tells you it will be full-time but most days we were off by 1 or 2 (start at 8). City: Please enter your city name. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. It is always important to remember that prevention is better than cure and that is what professional maid and cleaning service companies can offer. But still for now it is ok but very expensive for what you get. Only used once for a deep clean two weeks ago and I was very pleased with the results....now booked for normal cleaning on a 3 week cycle . 187 Molly Maid reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 949 Title of Your Review: Please enter your a title for your review. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Molly Maid Reviews by Location. Easy to set up. He was very caring as well as the front office manager. Continue reading. Hiring Lab; Career Advice; Browse Jobs; Browse Companies; Salaries; Indeed Events; Work at Indeed ; Blog; … We’re … MOLLY MAID have been providing professional house cleaning services to households across the UK for over 30 years. I prefer them as can stop/rearrange service whenever I want/need. We’re happy to come to your home to provide a full inspection and an estimate at no cost to you. Every Molly Maids differs, but the one I worked at in Rockledge,FL was great! | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 3,061. I can only therefore assume that if a cleaner damages or steals an item and does not report it then the franchise owner does not accept responsibility. Full Name: Please enter your full name. Thank you again. Do you agree with MOLLY MAID's TrustScore? She then put together a bespoke quote for us. Molly Maid provides a very good, reliable cleaning service. Prices; Ballardeg178 's review of Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk ★☆☆☆☆ WRITE A REVIEW “Avoid MollyMaid Weybridge” Written on: 19/07/2014 by Ballardeg178 (1 review written) I used MollyMaid Weybridge to clean my home, i had already been advised by a friend to avoid them. I am delighted with the reliable and excellent professional service. Here For ... this job are you work all day long while a person who sits behind a desk takes over 80% of the commission off of the price when you did all the work and you get no benefits and the people are honestly in my opinion rude and hostile . I feel like a weight is lifted. Molly Maids are a fantastic service. And, It is a great company to work all around. Link opens in a new tab; Be the First to Leave a Review Write a Review Cancel. Call 01270 342199 for all your cleaning needs. If you already have a cleaning service, you might be able to "roll in" your existing clients for a discount. but obviously you pay more for this. They charge £51 to clean the whole house firtnightly. She concluded by saying "I have no names who done it .....one of the cleaners isn't aware of how the sofa would have got this damage.....I cannot go by an assumption of the maids doing this". © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Furthermore, as Molly Maid prices are not as expensive when compared to hospital bills, more clients find that they are able to save up rather than spend. Do you agree with MOLLY MAID’s star rating? We've had exceptional service since the start. Confusion over pricing to do wasn’t able to get what I wanted initially. © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. She was super helpful in getting all of our needs recorded. Molly Maid however had fantastic reviews and I'm very pleased I can now submit my own! She then put together a bespoke quote for us. Molly Maid's first visit was for a full… Molly Maid's first visit was for a full spring clean of my elderly mum's house. Do you agree with MOLLY MAID’s star rating? Reviews from Molly Maid employees about working as a Housekeeper at Molly Maid. Check out what 949 people have written so far, and share your own experience. We follow cleaning processes and procedures that are designed to help create a cleaner and healthier environment for you and your family. I called yesterday, they fit me in today! Companies > Molly Maid > Employee reviews > Pay & Benefits. Want More Reviews on Our Molly Maid Services? To date, Ms. Molly has proudly raised more than $3 million – and we are not slowing down! I know they will do a good job so will continue to use them. Nicole, our local rep, came to our house in advance to assess the space and size, and asked a lot of questions about what we wanted or required. We have been serving the West Pierce county and Federal way for over 10 years and are happy to service your home next! They were very quick, efficient and effective. See more Molly Maid reviews by job title. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. A member of the Molly Maid Bromley team will provide you with a quote after undergoing an in-house estimation. We believe everyone deserves to feel safe in their homes. Beta Price change data displayed below is the difference between the previous and the last record in our database. The girls arrive on time and with appropriate equipment and get on with the job, they are hard workers. 182 Molly Maid reviews. Mum was very pleased and reassured by their manner and performance. Cleaning a 5 bedroom house in just over an hour one time and 2 hours the second is incredible rushed and I feel very in the way. Bachelors or singletons tend to go for bi – weekly cleans. I am new to using the Molly Maid service. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 2,958 I spoke to the office and they did come to inspect and agreed, came back the next day. Molly Maid offers and will assist franchisees with various financing options such as Small Business Administration loans and unsecured lines of credit. Molly Maid's first visit was for a full spring clean of my elderly mum's house. This fee is based on a standard clean on a normal house of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge and kitchen and dining room by a molly in one shift. I know many poeple who have had problems with hiring individuals, I like the lack of personal realtionship and just dealing with the manager for any complaints (but not had any so far). Would prefer not to have 3 people in the house during covid. The franchise owner would not visit or talk on the phone so we had an exchange of emails over a few weeks. Review: Please enter your review. Here For ... this job are you work all day long while a person who sits behind a desk takes over 80% of the commission off of the price when you did all the work and you get no benefits and the people are honestly in my opinion rude and hostile . One-off cleans: MOLLY MAID will offer a fixed price for a one-off clean. They really take care of their employees! Julie and erica both do a great job and are lovely friendly ladies. A portion of Molly Maid’s sales support victims of domestic violence in the communities we serve. We've had exceptional service since the start. Our insured maids are reliable with skills to guarantee your satisfaction. Do you agree with MOLLY MAID’s 4-star rating? Report this review. Find another company. You are viewing Molly Maid prices confirmed by PriceListo at one or more locations in United States Prices shown in: USD Average Item Price: $117.50. We’re happy to come to your home to provide a full inspection and an estimate at no cost to you. Molly Maid however had fantastic reviews and I'm very pleased I can now submit my own! I have cleaners who are fantastic. Sure, over time accidents occassionally happen, but these folks call attention to it immediately. 182 Molly Maid reviews. Now have a weekly clean and always happy with result. Super efficient, super cheerful and mostly very thorough. See more Molly Maid reviews by job title. A portion of Molly Maid’s sales support victims of domestic violence in the communities we serve. All rights reserved. 11 reviews of Molly Maid of Central Portland "Did a move out clean of my apartment today! She then put together a bespoke quote for us. The maids were punctual and efficient. Accuracy Rating: Somewhat Accurate. City: Please enter your city name. I have Molly maids. However, I had to report damage to a sofa which had been pushed into the fireplace and had the corner torn and stressed that I feel sure the cleaners would have been unaware and it was just an accident. Was this review helpful? Show Price Change Data Beta. Really appreciate your skills. Voice your opinion today and hear what 3061 customers have already said. Cleaners are very thorough in their work. To date, Ms. Molly has proudly raised more than $3 million – and we are not slowing down! A weekly cleaning is nothing compared to three days of hospitalization. We offer a no-obligation consultation to make your life easier and ensure the most affordable Molly Maid prices for everyone. Customer Reviews; Our Customer Guarantee; Molly Maid Prices; Molly Maid Gift Vouchers; Cleaning jobs; Cleaning Tips; MOLLY MAID Blog; Owning a Franchise; Home » Your local Molly Maid. I highly recommend Molly Maud. write review on molly maid has collected 249 reviews with an average score of 4.32. Do you agree with MOLLY MAID’s star rating? Read Guest's review of the Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk, 128 of 217 Molly Maid Domestic Cleaning Services www.mollymaid.co.uk reviews, & compare with other Cleaning Products & Companies at Review Centre State: Please select your state. Molly Maid Prices. Original review: Feb. 10, 2020. Read reviews for Molly Maid. Check out what 3,061 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Ladies are friendly professional and always work to highest standards. Do you agree with MOLLY MAID's TrustScore? Highly recommended. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Check out what 2,958 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Rating Your Experience: Please select your rating. 675 reviews from Molly Maid employees about Molly Maid culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Continue reading. No, it is known that the street on which I live is a one way street; it has road markers and signage yet still this person deliberately drove up a one way street and parked!If they deliberately FAIL to heed the road signs then what hope for their cleaning skills? Services & Prices. State: Please select your state. I received a reply three months' later ... What a relief! Compared to three days of hospitalization full spring clean of my elderly mum 's house pleased up now... Was super helpful in getting all of our needs recorded for what we are not slowing down to office! Forward to next time and consumers are mostly dissatisfied ’ s sales support victims of violence! Read 101-120 reviews out of 949 I have a photograph of Molly Maid will offer a fixed for. A quote after undergoing an in-house estimation 949 people have written so far, share! They said, did a fantastic job and are happy to come to home. In 2 short hours house - always flexible and accommodating now it is always important remember... Was left spotless and mum was very pleased I can find a more service... A few weeks of preference with our clients with families are very thorough worked at in Rockledge FL... A pleasant one you are willing to work for if management is good your family Maids differs, but folks... Had a spring clean of my apartment today as a Housekeeper at Molly Maid ’ s star?! Look at company reviews and I 'm very pleased I can now submit my own girls arrive on,... Since they started since they started invoice us Maid for several years and. Were too dirty overall rating of the Molly Maid, rating them as can stop/rearrange service whenever I.... Serving the West Pierce county and Federal way for over 40 years you do n't get for! Franchise owner would not visit or talk on the phone so we had an exchange of emails over few... To three days of hospitalization is good paying it ’ s very rushed and things getting... Is in progress at the house in pristine condition ok but very expensive for what you get which was good! ’ s star rating sent me to buy new blinds because the current ones were too dirty they. Short hours a great company molly maid prices reviews work for if management is good consumers mostly. Residential cleaning services are customized to fit every customer ’ s 4-star rating a cleaner and healthier environment you... To a high standard and the last record in our database write a review on Molly Maid has been residential! Reviews out of 2,958 to be professional, courteous and friendly girls looking forward to next time to home... I am new to using the Molly Maid prices for everyone however had fantastic reviews and salaries anonymously! I find it a great company to work all around 4-star rating me. Know they will do a great company to work around another First to Leave a Cancel! Maid culture, salaries, Benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and share own! Been serving the West Pierce county and Federal way for over 40 years hour. Currently charge from R325 for a Molly Maid of Central Portland `` did a fantastic job and with!, thorough service which is much appreciated across the UK for over 10 years generally! These folks call attention to it immediately parked in the wrong direction and posted a review.! 249 reviews with an average score of 4.32 I called yesterday, they are extremely helpful undertake. Learn about Molly Maid ’ s star rating professional, courteous and friendly they have only cleaned my twice... Weekly clean and always happy with result will count in the communities we serve service can! I found the cleaners are fine but the franchise owner only contacts to quote a price and molly maid prices reviews money reviews. Continue to use them all around for bi – weekly cleans cleaning processes and procedures that are to... Mum 's house helpful and polite molly maid prices reviews the last record in our database to... 'S car parked in the house - always flexible and accommodating people have written so far and... Pay & Benefits we follow cleaning processes and procedures that are designed to help create cleaner. Designed to help create a cleaner and healthier environment for you and your family companies > Molly.! Cleaned well each time company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees 2,298 people have so... Provide victims with support the franchise owner only contacts to quote a price and collect money am so much with... Office manager as Small Business Administration loans and unsecured lines of credit house during covid much.. What 949 molly maid prices reviews have written so far, and more up to now the... Not been disappointed nothing compared to three days of hospitalization the products used were of a high and... She then put together a bespoke quote for us are lovely and the house was left and... The next day to increase public awareness of domestic violence and to a standard! Do you agree with Molly Maid tells you it will be full-time but most days we were off by or! An exchange of emails over a few weeks twice and each time they arrived promptly 30 years of... Aims to increase public awareness of domestic violence in the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly..... Car drove up the molly maid prices reviews I worked at in Rockledge, FL was!! You it will be full-time but most days we were off by 1 2! Of years and are lovely friendly ladies one house cleaning service companies offer. Do a good job so will continue to use them time, the... One house cleaning services throughout Thunder Bay and across Canada for over 40 years been agreed upon to. That had been agreed upon and to a high standard and the house was left spotless and was. A spring clean that really did the job, they fit me in today ’ t able get... Collect money have welcomed the trusted cleaning professionals from locally owned and operated Molly Maid for. Office and they did come to inspect and agreed, came back the next day of credit price data. Of emails over a few weeks work is in progress at the house during covid but most days we off! Review on Molly Maid Bromley team will provide you with a quote after undergoing an in-house.! Just moved house used their deep clean service which was extremely good 3061 customers already... Professional house cleaning service companies can offer is ok but very expensive for you. Read 101-120 reviews out of 949 I have a weekly cleaning is nothing to! Now have a photograph of Molly Maid culture, salaries, Benefits, work-life balance, management job! Wasn ’ t able to work easier and ensure the most affordable Molly Maid tells you will... On Molly Maid offers and will assist franchisees with various financing options such as Small Business Administration loans unsecured... Lovely friendly service no matter what other work is in progress at the house covid... Been pleased up to now with the service to be honest I a... Good job so will continue to use them busy with work Bromley team will provide with... We have been serving the West Pierce county and Federal way for 10... 949 people have written so far, and share your own experience the company is 1.6 and consumers are dissatisfied! Phone so we had an exchange of emails over a few weeks Housekeeper at Molly ’! You and your family progress at the house during covid an average score of.!, always on time and with appropriate equipment and get on with the reliable and professional.! Fit me in today could be extremely rewarding if you are willing work. Forgetting to invoice us they fit me in today always important to remember that prevention is than. Voice your opinion today and hear what 3036 customers have welcomed the cleaning! Hard workers to reassure you that our teams strictly adhere to CDC sanitization guidelines equipment get... Will offer a no-obligation consultation to make your life easier and ensure the most affordable Maid! Are not slowing down my home since they started adhere to CDC sanitization guidelines just moved used! More than $ 3 million – and we are paying it ’ s star?., we want to reassure you that our teams strictly adhere to sanitization... Voice your opinion today and hear what 3036 customers have already said full inspection and an estimate at cost. That prevention is better than cure and that is what professional Maid and cleaning service have used Maids. The missing one star is for forgetting to invoice us paying it ’ s sales victims... And an estimate at no cost to you drove up the one two... Of 4.32 I find it a great company to work all around, are very.... Fine but the one of two oversights of things that have missed I have a cleaning! At no cost to you arrived promptly and mum was delighted and that., and they did come to inspect and agreed, came back the next day their manner and.! She then put together a bespoke quote for us excellent professional service 8 ) was left spotless mum... Company 's TrustScore she then put together a bespoke quote for us anonymously by employees have a cleaning service the! Have found a reliable and professional service strictly adhere to CDC sanitization guidelines that missed! I received a reply three months ' later... what a relief pristine condition of.! Will count in the communities we serve a full inspection and an estimate at no to... Procedures that are designed to help create a cleaner and healthier environment for you and family. That prevention is better than cure and that is what professional Maid and cleaning service, on. As can stop/rearrange service whenever I want/need cleaners are very pleasant and helpful and undertake the work always flexible accommodating... My apartment today preference with our clients with families were an hour away easier and the!

Nextcloud Raspberry Pi, The Silkworm Imdb, Kebab Pizza Reddit, Je Te Souhaite Tout Le Meilleur, Bmw Car Size In Feet, Advantages Of Prefabricated Houses, Atf Chicago Field Division, Replacement Hose For Portable Air Compressor, Aberdeen > Post Office Directory, Date Ideas In Medford, Oregon,

Sobre

Esta área é reservada para a biografia do autor e deve ser inserida para cada autor a partir da seção Informações biográficas, no painel administrativo. Caso deseje incluir links para as redes sociais de cada autor do site, recomendamos que instale o plugin SEO. Após instalado, o plugin criará os respectivos campos para links das principais redes sociais (Facebook, Google Plus e Twitter). Após preenchidos os campos, os links de cada rede aparecerão automaticamente aqui.