blue latitudes book review

Tempo de leitura: menos de 1 minuto

Horwitz is a great writer and I really enjoyed the way he cut back and forth between the historical details of Cook's travels and his own modern day travels investigating Cook's legacy. Spam Free: Your email is never shared with anyone; opt out any time. Horwitz and his irreverent buddy, Roger Williamson, did not pursue Cook into Australia—odd, as both had lived a significant time in Sydney and one of the dramatic episodes in … Horowitz manages to make it funny, informative, and thoughtful. In Blue Latitudes, he goes international, taking readers on a wild ride across hemispheres and centuries, from Bora-Bora to the Bering Sea, from the mud hut where Cook was born to the sunstruck shore where he died in Hawaii. Tony Horwitz retraces the steps of Captain Cook and gives us a glimpse of how those locations have evolved since the good Captain visited. Biography-Book-Reviews. Then I … The balance was well struck and both stories were interesting, though the history was perhaps a little more interesting. He brings to life both Captain Cook’s era and the consequences of those times. Full access is for members only. Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone BeforeTwo centuries after James Cook's epic voyages of discovery, Tony Horwitz takes readers on a wild ride across hemispheres and centuries to recapture the Captain's adventures and explore his embattled legacy in today's Pacific. Click here to buy my book! Read a review of Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz at MostlyFiction.com. I was generally disappointed. ), dogging the wake of Captain Cook, discerningly braids Cook’s long-ago perceptions with his own present-day inquiries into the lands the Captain encountered.Cook made three epic voyages, sailing from Antarctica to the Arctic, from Australia to Alaska, and to many of the islands that lie between. Mr. Mr. Horwitz and his wife having finally settled down, this time he sets out with a distinct purpose in mind, to follow the path of Captain James Cook's great Pacific voyages of exploration of the 18th Century. Tony Horwitz's ''Blue Latitudes'' is one of the best. Did nothing happen in between? I can't get enough of Tony Horwitz. Adventuring in Cook's wake, he relives the captain's journeys and explores their legacy in the farflung lands Cook opened to the West. . The son of a Yorkshire farm laborer, James Cook (1728-79) joined the British Navy in 1755 and became an officer a few years later. an elegant running account of Cook's exploits." Cook was not an American, of course, and so there is nothing absolutely great he could have accomplished in the way of daring and understanding and prudence when exploring both poles and every latitude between on three unprecedented voyages. Blue Latitudes opened in July of 2004 as a cross road where friends and family in the greater Dover seacoast can connect for good times and conversation over great food and creative libations. Highly recommended. an elegant running account of Cook's exploits.” —The New York Times Book Review (cover review) “Part history, part travelogue -- and mostly just great fun. “Tony Horwitz's Blue Latitudes is one of the best. He interviews the king of Tongo, sails on a replica of Cook’s ship, 3 1/2 stars. He made friends with most of Polynesia, and opened lands as far-spread as Australia and Alaska to further European exploration, for better or worse. James Cook was one of the world’s great explorers, a self-made man who rose from a poor rural background to be the most famous mariner of his time, and celebrated worldwide for his feats of navigation and discovery. Blue Latitudes Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before (Book) : Horwitz, Tony Book Sense Book of the Year Award - Nominee Blue Latitudes is similar in many ways, but it is its differences which really stand out. The book compares the current conditions of the places Cook visited to what Cook documented at the time, and describes the different legacies Cook has left behind. Oct 2002, 496 pages Biography-Book-Reviews. The author retraces the last three expeditions of the intrepid Captain Cook and visits those places that Cook visited in an attempt to study his lingering effect on the modern world and its inhabitants. For several summers, I … Stefan Chwin–DEATH IN DANZIG » Tony Horwitz–BLUE LATITUDES. Yet despite... Free shipping over $10. Location: Washington State, Tahiti, Bora-Bora, New Zealand, Australia, England, Niue, Tonga, Alaska, Hawaii. He charted previously uncharted waters with a thoroughness and precision unmatched until the 20th century. “When I got into the story,” Horwitz says, ” I found out it was about cannibalism and sex and violence and adventure. Blue Latitudes Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and reviews. full of humor. Granted they had just opened, but my meal was uneventful, plated strangely, and expensive for what I got (my wife's meal had no seasoning). full of humor. The author, along with his buddy, retrace the travels of Captain Cook. I've decided that I'm just not Horwitz' target audience. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux. Book Marks: The official and excellent Web site for Tony Horwitz; wdog.com review of Confederates in the Attic; by Stander interview on Blue Latitudes; Contrary review of A Voyage Long and Strange; The New York Times review of Midnight Rising (back to top) Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before: Horwitz, Tony: 9780312422608: Books - Amazon.ca ... ―The New York Times Book Review (cover review) “Part history, part travelogue -- and mostly just great fun. Looking at the world from his perspective provides information and insights that I just haven't seen elsewhere. Horwitz is along the lines of Bill Bryson in that his book informative, but mostly light and fun. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published Blue Latitudes. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 10036515. Blue Latitudes, LLC is an Alaska Limited-Liability Company filed on March 7, 2016. Similar themes grace their stories of life at home and abroad. Controversy over the actual events that took place that week and why rages on, but Horwitz provides an even-handed, thoughtful point of view. Similar themes grace their stories … Perhaps it was the organization but once I'd read about Cook's first journey to the South Pacific, I was done with this book (I did finish - you know by now that if I'd quit the rating would be 1 star "it's a book"). Blue Latitudes, written in 2002, is an entertaining mix of history and travel journalism, in which Horwitz visits many of the farflung locales "discovered" by Captain Cook during his three journeys of exploration to the Pacific Ocean in the 18th century. . . . review Stories from Blue Latitudes gathers the major and emerging women fiction writers from the Caribbean, including Dionne Brand, Michelle Cliff, Merle Collins, Edwidge Danticat, Jamaica Kincaid, Paule Marshall, and Pauline Melville. . Haven't been able to engage with Horwitz in his other subject areas, but meshed well with 'Into the Blue.' The chapters on Alaska and Hawaii at the end were decent but I was already so turned off by the chapters in Britain that I was less interested than I might have been had those British chapters not existed. Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner. Buy a cheap copy of Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where... book by Tony Horwitz. In some, the sexual exploitation of Caribbean girls and women becomes a metaphor fo On land, he meets native people -- Aboriginal and Aleut elders, Maori gang members, the king of Tonga -- for whom Cook is alternately a heroic navigator and a villain who brought syphilis, guns, and greed to the unspoiled Pacific. . Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Dover, take out restaurants in Dover, or fast food restaurants in Dover. Blue Latitudes Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and reviews. Readers can't lose either way. The bestselling author of Blue Latitudes takes us on a thrilling and eye-opening voyage to pre-Mayflower AmericaOn a chance visit to Plymouth Rock, Tony Horwitz realizes he's mislaid more than a century of American history, from Columbus's sail in 1492 to Jamestown's founding in 16-oh-something. … Products for Businesses We're hiring SEEING THE WORLD THROUGH BOOKS. Blue Latitudes is the 4th book by Pulitzer prize-winning American journalist and writer, Tony Horwitz. Over 440 pages, the American author follows in Cook’s footsteps, recounting the captain’s exploits every step of the way. . By turns harrowing and hilarious, insightful and entertaining, BLUE LATITUDES brings to life a man whose voyages helped create the 'global village' we know today. I see why the author chose to do this, but how can North Yorkshire compare to Niue? Like how he told the story. Book Rating: 4/5; I thought it was great. He found "a large piece of Flesh which we soon saw to be Human," Clerke wrote in his journal. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. It seems they saved. Home; About. It certainly lives up to its acclaim! . Accompanied by a carousing Australian mate, he meets Miss Tahiti, visits the roughest bar in Alaska, and uncovers the secret behind the red-toothed warriors of Savage Island. Horwitz's Blue Latitudes providers plenty of historical context to Cook's earlier journey's, whilst also ensuring that his own are not overshadowed. . "Ambition leads me not only farther than any other man has been before me, but as far I think it possible for man to go." What I found was the most informative, well-researched, fun account of the famous. Book review: "Blue Latitudes" by Tony Horwitz October 28, 2006 at 09:52 Tags Book reviews. . Horwitz follows the voyages of Captain James Cook and hypothesizes about how it might have been. In Blue Latitudes, Tony Horwitz sets off on his own voyage of discovery. I was very saddened to hear about Tony Horwitz's sudden death last year, but at least I still have a few more of his lively, funny, and interesting books to look forward to reading. The first half or 60% of this book is great. What I found was the most informative, well-researched, fun account of the famous explorer to date. Visitors can view some of BookBrowse for free. Part historical look into Captain James Cook and part travelogue into most of the places Cook journeyed, Tony Horwitz blends his own stories and the history brilliantly. Biography Book Review: Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz. He's like a smarter, less cheezy Bill Bryson (whom I also like, dont get me wrong). full of humor. Become a Member and discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. Captain James Cook's three epic 18th-century explorations of the Pacific Ocean were the last of their kind, literally completing the map of the world. The author, Tony Horwitz, decides to follow the course of Captain James Cook, the great English explorer of the 19th century, as he travelled the Pacific on three epic voyages "discovering" many unique places that had never been visited by Europeans. But something kept it from me until now. This included not only the Captains’ journal, but that of seaman, John Ledyard, and that of first mate, Lt. King. Who's read this book? It picked up again when the author visited Yorkshire, Cook's childhood home, but then bogged down. . . I loved all the gallivanting around the Pacific and the author's time in Australia. By turns harrowing and hilarious, insightful and entertaining, BLUE LATITUDES brings to life a man whose voyages helped create the 'global village' we know today. Nothing had been seen of the corpses since. Feed on Posts Comments « Mario Vargas Llosa–THE BAD GIRL. There is a lot of information here about Cook’s life and voyages, and the people and places he encountered. If this is the first book you've read about Captain Cook, perhaps it will steer you towards the man himself, and his own way of Highlighting Downeast American sensibilities with a traveler’s sense of adventure the cuisine is handcrafted, beautifully presented, and always flavorful. In fact, Cook was born in a pigsty, was subject in his youth to a strong Quaker influence, and worked his way up from shoveling coal to ca. Full title: "Blue Latitudes: Boldly going where Captain Cook has gone before" Before reading this book, I didn't know much about Captain Cook. He was a scientist and a diplomat as well as an explorer and treated the natives he met with surprising dignity and respect – surprising, that is, compared to the Europeans who followed him to plunder and conquer. Horwitz tells of his own adventures with a fine sense of humor, made all the more delightful by his traveling companion, a mostly-soused Englishman who lives in Australia and loves to sail. 0:40 [Read] Blue Latitudes: … To be fair, I think this genre of modern travel writing leaves me cold anyway. There is a lot of information here about Cook’s life and voyages, and the people and places he encountered. Horwitz is such an engaging writer and storyteller it's a toss up whether his retelling of Cook's story, or his own modern travelogue and search for the real Cook, is more entertaining. Two days before, islanders had killed five of the ship's men on the lava shoreline of Kealakekua Bay, and carried off the bodies. Perhaps it was the organization but once I'd read about Cook's first journey to the South Pacific, I was done with this book (I did finish - you know by now that if I'd quit the rating would be 1 star "it's a book"). DVD reviews @ curledupdvd.com newsletter win books buy online links home for authors & publishers for reviewers. 1:56. I must confess here that I love Tony Horwitz's writing. And who better than Tony Horwitz to tell it. . Goodreads Quotes. We’d love your help. Carin's favorite quotes. --Bill Bryson, author of In a Sunburned Country "Tony Horwitz's Blue Latitudes is one of the best. . Seamlessly switching between the two, Horwitz's well-researched book (eighteen months of which was spent travelling) finely balances both history and fun and is a great read for anyone with an interest in one of the world's most famous … . . This book is part history and part travelogue- it goes back and forth (rather seamlessly) between a history of Cook's travels and the author's own travels. “Tony Horwitz's Blue Latitudes is one of the best. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is C4134000. . . MostlyFiction Book Reviews We Love to Read! . Stories from Blue Latitudes gathers the major and emerging women fiction writers from the Caribbean, including Dionne Brand, Michelle Cliff, Merle Collins, Edwidge Danticat, Jamaica Kincaid, Paule Marshall, and Pauline Melville. -REVIEW: of Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before (Steven Martinovich, Enter Stage Right) -REVIEW : of Blue Latitudes (John McMurtrie, SF Chronicle) -REVIEW : of Blue Latitudes (Outside) -REVIEW : of Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horwitz (Roy Blount Jr., NY Times Book Review) “Tony Horwitz's Blue Latitudes is one of the best. “If there was an overriding message in his journals, it was that people, the world over, were alike in their essential nature—even if they ate their enemies, made love in public, worshipped idols, or, like Aborigines, cared not at all for material goods.”, “Cook,” the historian Bernard Smith speculates, “increasingly realised that wherever he went he was spreading the curses much more liberally than the benefits of European civilization.”. It has been described as part-travelogue, part-history and in it, Horwitz follows, to some extent, the three Pacific voyages of British explorer, navigator and cartographer, James Cook. . Very interesting and so well written. 0:45 [Read] Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before For Online . August 1st 2003 We follow the author from the frozen arctic to Australia's outback; from New Zealand to the shores of Tahiti and Hawaii as he embarks on his own journey of discovery to learn about Captain James Cook. The kahuna came aboard with a bundle under his arm. In Blue Latitudes, author Tony Horowitz travels the routes of the great explorer Captain James Cook. A friend thought that their duck was too salty. I was very saddened to hear about Tony Horwitz's sudden death last year, but at least I still have a few more of his lively, funny, and interesting books to look forward to reading. In fact, Cook was born in a pigsty, was subject in his youth to a strong Quaker influence, and worked his way up from shoveling coal to captain in the British Navy. I always thought Cook was just a european explorer out to conquer new worlds and destroy native populations, but after hearing his thoughts and practices on his journeys I can see many other men of the time would have done a much worse job of it. 'Blue Latitudes' By Tony Horwitz. The author retraces the last three expeditions of the intrepid Captain Cook and visits those places that Cook visited in an attempt to study his lingering effect on the modern world and its inhabitants. Pulitzer-winning journalist and travel-writer Horwitz (Confederates in the Attic, 1998, etc. In Blue Latitudes journalist Tony Horwitz follows in the footsteps of Captain Cook, beginning with a week working as a member of the crew on board a replica of Cook’s ship Endeavor. The author did his research well and found some tidbits about Cook and his life that heretofore had never been published. BradyHall. History mingled with a "buddy" type travel log. . © BookBrowse LLC 1997-2021. This is history on a global scale, and Horwitz tells it … But then the book moved to Britain and the book became decidedly boring. From the acclaimed, bestselling author of Turn Right at Machu Picchu, a fascinating and funny journey into Alaska, America's last frontier, retracing the historic 1899 Harriman Expedition. I stuck closely to Horwitz account of the events in Kealakekua Bay in the telling of Wai-nani’s story. History Book Review: Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz. Throughout, Horwitz also searches for Cook the man: a restless prodigy who fled his peasant boyhood, and later the luxury of Georgian London, for the privation and peril of sailing off the edge of the map. Publication date: 2002. Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought The Lunatic Express: Discovering the World...via Its Most Dangerous Buses, Boats, Trains, and Planes an elegant running account of Cook's exploits.” —The New York Times Book Review (cover review) “Part history, part travelogue -- and mostly just great fun. Sept. 22, 2002 ; When I was thirteen, my parents bought a used sailboat, a ten-foot wooden dory that I christened Wet Dream . Blue Latitudes Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and reviews. His name is now a bad word all over the Pacific, but in truth Cook was the best white man they’d ever meet. To see what your friends thought of this book. The end was awkward, bringing in the author's chi. This already lively narrative is made more so by Horwitz’ travelling buddy Roger, one of the funniest, most cynical guys ever to walk through the pages of a book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. It picked up again when the author visited Yorkshire, Cook's childhood home, but then bogged down. Booked 1 time today Blue Latitudes is a full service restaurant celebrating downeast American cuisine with twist. Blue Latitudes Foundation is a California Domestic Corporation filed on March 26, 2018. "Blue Latitudes is a rollicking read that is also a sneaky work of scholarship, providing new and unexpected insights into the man who out-discovered Columbus. Buy a cheap copy of Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where... book by Tony Horwitz. . I loved all the gallivanting around the Pacific and the author's time in Australia. Search: Aug 2003, 496 pages, 'Thoroughly enjoyable. Enjoy! Adventuring in Cook's wake, he relives the captain's journeys and explores their legacy in the farflung lands Cook opened to the West. Book now at Blue Latitudes in Dover, NH. It became a New York Times bestseller.Other books covering the same late-18 th century-time frame also explore the discovery of Australia. The Insider's Guide to a Career in Book Publishing. I knew next to nothing about Captain James Cook when i picked up this book... history books generally gloss over his voyages, even though he explored an area that encompasses nearly 1/3 of the globe. “Tony Horwitz's Blue Latitudes is one of the best. Determined to find out, he embarks on a journey of … an elegant running account of Cook's exploits.” —The New York Times Book Review (cover review) “Part history, part travelogue -- and mostly just great fun. Cook explored more of the earth's surface than anyone in history -- sailing from the Arctic to the Antarctic, from Tahiti to Siberia, from Easter Island to the Great Barrier Reef -- and introduced the West to an exotic world of taboo and tattoo, of cannibalism and ritual sex. All I knew is that he sailed to Polynesia, discovered New Zealand and was eaten by Aborigenes. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Refresh and try again. Author . Horowitz begins with his experience as a volunteer deckhand on the replica of HM Bark Endeavour. Captain James Cook's three epic 18th-century explorations of the Pacific Ocean were the last of their kind, literally completing the map of the world. Currently, we are open Tuesday through Saturday for dinner only at 3 pm. . I became so bored in these chapters that I almost DNF'd the book, after loving the first part so much. And for me, I felt like I was sitting through a neighbor's slides of his last vacation. Horwitz, a Pulitzer Prize-winner and author of Confederates in the Attic, works as a sailor aboard a r. Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone BeforeTwo centuries after James Cook's epic voyages of discovery, Tony Horwitz takes readers on a wild ride across hemispheres and centuries to recapture the Captain's adventures and explore his embattled legacy in today's Pacific. Horwitz tells of his own adventures with a fine sense of humor, made all the more delightful by his traveling companion, a mostly-soused Englishman who lives in Australia and loves to sail. Report . . . . Subscribe to receive some of our best reviews, "beyond the book" articles, book club info, and giveaways by email. Then I was reading Greg Bear’s Anvil of Stars, and it mentioned the “Captain Cook solution” to fighting a more advanced civilization. Blue Latitudes: Our Friday Night don't feel like cooking go to. I liked the book a lot and thought it was an entertaining way to learn about Cook and how he is perceived today. June's Group Themed Read - Blue Latitudes. I recommend this book to all readers of history who enjoy getting into the story in a way that brings it alive. Our martinis are some of the best in the seacoast. I see why the author chose to do this, but how can North Yorkshire compare to Niue? Readers have a lot to look forward to this year! Poignant, probing, antic, and exhilarating, Blue Latitudes brings to life a man who helped create the global village we inhabit today. Blue Latitudes is half history and half travelog as author Tony Horwitz travels the world in the footsteps of Captain Cook. . It is forbidden to copy anything for publication elsewhere without written permission from the copyright holder. “Those who would go to sea for pleasure would go to hell for pastime” – 18th century aphorism, Despite an interesting topic (Captain Cook) and a fascinating setting (the Pacific), I found this book ponderous and lacking momentum. The author, Tony Horwitz, decides to follow the course of Captain James Cook, the great English explorer of the 19th century, as he travelled the Pacific on three epic voyages "discovering" many unique places that had never been visited by Europeans. Latitudes Overwater Bar, Montego Bay: Address, Latitudes Overwater Bar Review: 5/5 When Tony Horwitz declared that in Blue Latitudes he would take us boldly where Captain Cook had gone before, I didn’t expect to learn anything new. Book Review: Blue Latitudes by Tony Horwitz . He meets British admirers of Cook, Maoris who excoriate the man as a murderous syphilitic invader, Australians who are ignorant of his exploits, and Pacific Islanders who accept him as part of their history. Horwitz alternates between chapters in which he gives us a fairly straight historical account of Cook's life, career, and adventures; and chapters in which, accompanied by a usually drunk friend named Roger, he travels to many of the places visited by Cook -- such as Tahiti, Bora Bora, Tonga, the New Zealand and Australian coasts, Alaska and Hawaii -- occasionally becoming involved in weird "re-enactments" of Cook's first landing and encounters with the native peoples. Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction. History Book Review: Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz. When Tony Horwitz declared that in Blue Latitudes he would take us boldly where Captain Cook had gone before, I didn’t expect to learn anything new. However, for an Englishman he did pretty well. Blue Latitudes : Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before by Tony Horwitz (2002, 452 pages, read May 18-31) This was my first time reading Tony Horwitz, and also the first book I read on Hawaii for my June trip. romp through Tony's world, but one wonders if Cook would have had much patience for a book like Blue Latitudes, with its plethora of diversions and sallies off course. This book was laugh-out-loud funny. Blue Latitudes is okay. $39 for a year. I don’t remember how this book got onto my to-be-read list, but the other day I took my list to the local library and looked up all the books that were actually currently on the shelf, and checked out the few of them. Blue Latitudes: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before (United States), or Into the Blue: Boldly Going Where Captain Cook Has Gone Before (Australia), is a travel book by Tony Horwitz, published in 2002. HistoryBookMix. --The New York Times Book Review (cover review) "Part history, part travelogue -- and mostly just great fun. We follow the author from the frozen arctic to Australia's outback; from New Zealand to the shores of Tahiti and Hawaii as he embarks on his own journey of discovery to learn about Captain James Cook. It seems they saved certain bones in order to capture his power. At the Edge of the Haightby Katherine Seligman. No writer has better captured the heroic enigma that was Captain James Cook than Tony Horwitz in this amiable and enthralling excursion around the Pacific.'. Her first person narrative allows the reader to know what was happening in the Hawaiian culture on the fateful day the navigator lost his life. Horwitz alternates telling the history of Cook’s background and expeditions with stories about the author’s own travels to some of the same regions. Just $12 for 3 months or Book Reviews, the Book Business, and Books in general. In my research for Wai-nani, A Voice from Old Hawaii, I read a dozen accounts of Captain James Cook’s deadly encounter with the natives of Hawaii in 1779. Title His story deserves to be better known, and what better time than the current age of historical counter-revisionism to know it. See pricing for the New 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux. Horwitz's urge to learn all he could about the man and his work is infectious... you can see this in the text rubbing off on those around him, as seen in Roger, his companion on many of his "Cook" travels.

Darth Vader Force Unleashed Wiki, Scooter Braun Contact Phone Number, Modular Synthesizer Price, Revoltech Optimus Prime 030, Birdville Isd Schools, Outdoor Batting Cage Near Me, Acr Manual On Contrast Media 2020, Fit Misfit 18, Galleria Online Shopping, 4 Pics 1 Word Level 568 Answer 5 Letters, Bmw Ethical Behaviour, Chris Murphy Barrister,

Sobre

Esta área é reservada para a biografia do autor e deve ser inserida para cada autor a partir da seção Informações biográficas, no painel administrativo. Caso deseje incluir links para as redes sociais de cada autor do site, recomendamos que instale o plugin SEO. Após instalado, o plugin criará os respectivos campos para links das principais redes sociais (Facebook, Google Plus e Twitter). Após preenchidos os campos, os links de cada rede aparecerão automaticamente aqui.