senna support build

Tempo de leitura: menos de 1 minuto

Learn more about Senna's abilities, skins, or even ask your own questions to the community! Learn how to win bot lane & carry as a support! Senna Build and Runes. Real-time LoL Stats! Zyra Win Ratio 41.49% Counter Vel'Koz Win Ratio 42.27% Counter Leona Win Ratio 42.37% Counter Senna can attack Mist Wraiths to collect gold and its Mist. When combined with you are extremely well-rounded. View builds, guides, stats, skill orders, runes and masteries from Pros playing Senna the Redeemer. League of Legends Champion builds from Korean Challenger, Grandmaster, and Master summoners. The same target cannot be collected from more than once every few seconds. Her global ultimate Dawning Shadow is a great way to shield allies and damage enemies. Suning. But the item build will help … 43771. League of Legends next champion Senna is now playable on the PBE servers, and her abilities are finally out.. Senna, the Redeemer, is a marksman who will primarily act as a support. 50% WR. I don't know tho.... Hi all i'm a newer player level 19 and i enjoy playing senna but i have seen her played sometimes as an adc and sometime support what is better for a new player? Rekkles. I started playing League in Season 1, towards the end of the season. Senna • Support Build Guide. Her kit seems overloaded at first glance as she has damage, heals, and shields in her abilities. Use this Senna build guide to statistically win more games in League. This algorithm is able to determine the best summoner spells, item build order, skill order, runes reforged, rune stats, counters, and team mates. Find the best Senna build guides for League of Legends Patch 11.2. Ban Rate. Find Senna builds, counters, guides, masteries, runes, skill orders, combos, pro builds, and statistics by top, jungle, mid, adc, and support in S10. Senna is a special, marksman support who excels in dealing damage like an ADC, while supporting her allies with heals, camouflage, and global shields. We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal Support build for Senna. This algorithm is able to determine the best summoner spells, item build order, skill order, runes reforged, rune stats, counters, and team mates. Enemies hit take 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+0.4 per bonus attack damage) physical damage. View builds, guides, stats, skill orders, runes and masteries from Pros playing Senna the Redeemer. Tier. Game Stats. Counters + Matchups. Welcome to the METAsrc Senna Support build guide. Senna's next attack collects mist and deals damage. Enemy champions, large monsters and large minions that die near Senna spawn Mist Wraiths. Each stack of mist grants Senna 1 bonus AD. Senna can attack Mist Wraiths to collect gold and its Mist. You must be logged in to comment. Welcome to the METAsrc Senna Support build guide. 10.1%. Time. Senna sends forth a wave of Black Mist, which latches on to the first enemy hit, dealing 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+0.7 per bonus attack damage) physical damage. Check your Summoner, Live Spectate and using powerful global League of Legends Statistics! Did this guide help you? 3. Statistics include Senna's Win Rate, Play Rate and Ban Rate. Find your winning Senna Probuilds. That means situation items are really quite rare to build on Senna and the list is pretty thin. You may also Sign In using your Social Media. - Topic Pourfendeur divin ou eclipse sur Senna support ? Pro Senna Items By Popularity. Bonus Runes . 15 games. [11.2] Hanjaro's Senna: Support your way to Challenger! Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continuecreating helpful guides for the League of Legends community. Senna support current builds. U.GG LoL Senna build shows best Senna runes by WR and popularity. Each stack of mist grants Senna 1 bonus AD. Enemy champions, large monsters and large minions that die near Senna spawn Mist Wraiths. The MOBAFire community works hard to keep their LoL builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Senna build for the S11 meta. Find your winning Senna Probuilds. Enemy champions, large monsters and large minions that die near Senna spawn Mist Wraiths. Grasp build for Senna Grasp is a slightly newer build on Senna and has gotten some fairly decent play across ranked queues. I figure for something like a Jinx Rocket Launcher or Senna Relic Cannon Crit, It would take the AD ratio (110 or 120) and just double it (220 or 240). So, for these champions how do crits work? Leona. Wraiths gain 20% increased movement speed, are unselectable, and hide their identities as long as no enemy champions are nearby. Check your Summoner, Live Spectate and using powerful global League of Legends Statistics! Please login or register. https://phegame.net/cach-choi-bang-ngoc-bo-tro-va-cach-len-do-senna-sp-ad. We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal Support build for Senna. The MOBAFire community works hard to keep their LoL builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Senna build for the S11 meta. G2 Esports. Senna is mostly played on AdCarry / Support position. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! Synergies + Teammates. The classic support build. * Each section of the build is rated independently of the others. Patch. This algorithm is able to determine the best summoner spells, item build order, skill order, runes reforged, rune stats, counters, and team mates. Comp. Senna Build and Runes. Allied champions hit are healed for 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+0.4 per bonus attack damage) (+25% of ability power) health. a month ago. 5. Senna build guides - op.gg provides builds, counters, guides, masteries, runes, skill orders, combos, pro builds and statistics by top, jungle, mid, adc, support in s11, s10 - including Win Rate, Pick Rate, Ban Rate, Play Rate. 57% WR. METAsrc LoL 11.2 Senna KR 5v5 Build Guide, best items, mythic items, runes, build order, starting items, summoner spells, boots, trinkets, counters So I was writing this as a comment on another post, and I thought it might be useful enough to make its own post. We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal Support build for Senna. 9.9%. Double adaptive force is always your best choice, increasing your damage and healing exponentially. We track the millions of LoL games played every day to gather champion stats, matchups, builds & summoner rankings, as well as champion stats, popularity, … Real-time LoL Stats! Matches. Senna's basic attacks on-hit and damaging abilities on enemy champions apply Mist for 4 seconds, refreshed to 0.75 seconds if Senna starts winding up a basic attack on them. You must be logged in or register before you cancast your vote. [11.1] Pixel Pocket's Guide to Senna Support. Language. This Senna Support Build can be played by going pure support items, though if you’d like to also do some damage you can actually mix it up so that your item loadout contains both support items and some carry items (check the Top/ADC Senna loadouts) Support Senna Runes. The center beam deals 250 / 375 / 500 (+1.0 of attack damage) (+50% of ability power) physical damage to enemy champions hit. Counters include who Senna ADC is Strong or Weak Against. Patch 11.2. Valid targets also include Wards, Turrets, and Jungle plants. Titre+Votre build usuel sur Senna ? Last day. Language. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! Very good for healing and shielding allies, disabling wards and traps and … Laning with this Senna Build usually depends on what her support can do for her in lane. You can actually dish out a lot of healing this way and you still do decent damage due to the souls and your R's AP scaling. +9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP) "First rule to being a sentinel...." S11.2, SEASON 11 - [11.1] MASTER Rezone's Indepth ADC Senna NEW ITE. After a 1 second delay the target and other nearby enemies are rooted for 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 seconds. You deal decent damage, have strong vision control, and have strong heals. Since senna is an ADC, is is often doing damage via her auto attacks, you build this effect naturally, and without even thinking proc the extra healing. Starting Items. Allies who enter the area are Camouflaged and also appear as wraiths as the Mist shrouds them. If Senna applies Mist to the same target twice, she collects it, dealing 1−16% of target's current health as bonus physical damage (depending on level), and making the target immune to further Mist applications for a few seconds. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! It's also good for picking off an enemy with low health. Senna can attack Mist Wraiths to collect gold and its Mist. After normalising both champions win rates Senna wins against Ashe 0.1% less often than would be expected. Language. Senna Probuilds for Patch 11.1 from Pro players. This is pretty much the standard right now for Senna support, her range, sustained damage and CC, Glacial adds another layer to her kit by offering her a pretty nasty slow. With matchups, skill order and best items, this Senna guide offers a full Senna Support build for League Patch 11.2. On our website, you can study those builds to improve your skill and climb the ranking latter. Certains joueurs du support Senna vont probablement tester Press the Attack en raison de la facilité avec laquelle il est possible de procéder avec le combo auto-Q-auto. Plus de guides. Build Guardian Angel into full AD comps or when you are being focused by an AD assassin such as Zed or Talon. 1. MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. Check out her runes, skills, and item builds in our guide. Glacial Augment build for Senna . Starting Items. This video was brought to you by https://insights.gg , a platform to review VODs and collaborate live. Senna shoots a bolt of piercing shadow through an ally or enemy. You may also Sign In using your Social Media. Stixxay. Item Stats. Her heal is quite valuable, even though it has a high cooldown if you don't auto-attack. This algorithm is able to determine the best summoner spells, item build order, skill order, runes reforged, rune stats, counters, and team mates. Welcome back to part two of our three-part guide on how to play League’s newest support marksman, Senna. Chovy. Find Senna builds, counters, guides, masteries, runes, skill orders, combos, pro builds, and statistics by top, jungle, mid, adc, and support in S10. Après pour le moment vu qu'elle est lane bully tu peux aller ADC/Mid voir Top Mis à jour 02 jan 2021 Par Cthulhu 70. Guide Leona Support League of Legends saison 11 - Retrouvez nos builds, runes et conseils pour jouer l'Aube radieuse, qui coûte 4800 Essences Bleues. 16 games. If there is anything that I … Senna 's passive has infinite scaling, so the longer the game, the more deadly she becomes! Win Rate. She is adaptable in her builds, allowing her to go for more damage output, or concentrate on utilizing her supportive side. Last updated. Senna, the Redeemer, is a marksman who will primarily act as a support. Retrouvez notre guide pour savoir quels objets acheter, quelles runes adopter et quels sorts privilégier ! 2. Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can also intentionally do this for even more bonus healing! Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. Use the Senna guide on ProGuides to find Win Rate, Pick Rate, Ban Rate, and Play Rate. Hanwha Life Esports. With matchups, skill order and best items, this Senna guide offers a full Senna Support build for League Patch 11.2. I have achieved the rank of challenger at multiple points during seasons 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, and continue to push for the highest elo I can get. For every 20 stacks, Senna gains 25 bonus range and 15% critical strike chance. LoL Statistics, Guides, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Skill Orders, Counters and Matchups for Senna when played ADC. +6 Armor. - How do you... MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Senna does not rely on attack speed stats and works better when every hit she does shred the HP of the target. Senna support laning guide & gameplay in season 10. Platinum+. Team Vitality. As I am a support player I checked Healer Senna build where you start with Spethiefs and then buy Moonstone Renewer, Lucidity Boots, Staff of Flowing Water and so on. Even though Senna has been buffed and nerfed constantly, she is still a viable choice for the support role! Real-time LoL Stats! Senna Probuilds for Patch 11.1 from Pro players. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! Below is a detailed breakdown of the Senna build & runes against Ashe. How do Infinity Edge Crits work? 14 games. 26 games. This is the most recommended build path for Senna these items provide you with the base damage that you need in the game. Senna draws the Mist she has stored in her weapon into a storm around her, embracing darkness and becoming a wraith within for 6 / 6.5 / 7 / 7.5 / 8 seconds. Senna Discussion. Learn more about Senna's abilities, skins, or even ask your own questions to the community! These are the items we found in Senna players' builds in the first moments of the game. Support, en tout cas si elle peut se jouer autre part Riot va surement faire comme Pyke et la forcer à être support. Wards. Senna has released as of patch 9.22, and she’s playable as both a marksman and support. Check Senna's stats: Games Played, Pick Rate, Win Rate, and more. Senna is a special, marksman support who excels in dealing damage like an ADC, while supporting her allies with heals, camouflage, and global shields. Check your Summoner, Live Spectate and using powerful global League of Legends Statistics! This isn't an in depth build guide, just a list of the main current builds that are being thrown around for Senna. Leona Support S11 : build, runes et stuff - Guide LoL. I love competitive games and have yet to find anything for me that compares to League. We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal Support build for Senna. For every Patch, we collect data from top Korean players and aggregate them for every LoL champion. Use this Senna build guide to statistically win more games in League. Appuyez sur la touche Attack vous permettra d’amplifier les dégâts de votre attaque auto-carry, ce qui est évidemment une bonne chose. provides us with a Biscuit every 2 minutes up to minute 6, increasing our mana cap by 50 when consumed and providing us with extra sustain during the laning phase. +9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP) Each stack of mist grants Senna 1 bonus AD. Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? Senna vs Ashe Build Senna Support vs Ashe Bottom Build & Runes. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. This Senna Support build for LoL is based on win rates and meta popularity. Senna's next attack collects mist and deals damage. I didn´t play her much tho, because of my job and people picking/banning her in Drafts. 73% WR. 75 % 39 % 33 % 31 % 26 % 19 % Best Senna Regions (Solo Q Win Rate) Best Pros on Senna ADC and Senna Support. Build guides for Senna on ProGuides. Senna wins against Ashe 47.63% of the time which is 0.77% higher against Ashe than the average opponent. This Senna Support build for LoL is based on win rates and meta popularity. Firstly let’s look at Glacial. U.GG LoL Senna build shows best Senna runes by WR and popularity. In our previous guide, we covered Senna’s skill build and ability order.. Today, we’ll be looking at rune pages that work effectively on her, as well as item build paths that give her viability. Hello everyone, I like Senna a lot and I would like to reach a point where I feel comfortable playing her in rankeds. You can actually dish out a lot of healing this way and you still do decent damage due to the souls and your R's AP scaling. Welcome to the METAsrc Senna Support build guide. Updated hourly. The best build I have found for Senna Support on the PBE 9.22. Would you like to add a comment to your vote? Who To Trust: Each region’s pros build Senna differently. Leona Support S11 : build, runes et stuff - Guide LoL. Senna probuilds reimagined by U.GG: newer, smarter, and more up-to-date runes and mythic item builds than any other site. Senna build guide, best Senna runes and items to use in Patch 11.1. 49.0%. As I am a support player I checked Healer Senna build where you start with Spethiefs and then buy Moonstone Renewer, Lucidity Boots, Staff of Flowing Water and so on. That being said, there are some things that you should aim to do in almost every game. You must be logged in or register before you cancast your vote. Language. Want instant, easily-accessible, 24-7 coaching from high elo players? du 21-12-2020 12:48:03 sur les forums de jeuxvideo.com 10.22. Use the Senna guide on ProGuides to find Win Rate, Pick Rate, Ban Rate, and Play Rate. Find the best Senna build guides for League of Legends Patch 11.2. It also synergizes well with her passive stack gain by making the target easier to catch for the second auto. Plus d'articles. Senna reveals herself before firing two beams of spectral light in the target direction, granting sight of the area briefly along its path. Build. Since the beginning I was a support main, I enjoyed the 2v2 dynamics much more than 1v1s so I've stuck with it throughout my league career. 58% WR. Comment jouer Senna support ? She is adaptable in her builds, allowing her to go for more damage output, or concentrate on utilizing her supportive side. Bot is a two player lane, so it can be quite hard to generalise how to play in every matchup. 4. huanfeng. The downside is that Senna loses one layer of CC, she does, however, gain even more sustain and trading power via the Resolve Keystone. Zyra Win Ratio 41.49% Counter Vel'Koz Win Ratio 42.27% Counter Leona Win Ratio 42.37% Counter Hello Pick Rate . The same target cannot be collected from more than once every few seconds. Senna is mostly played on AdCarry / Support position. Welcome to the METAsrc Senna Support build guide. So, you may have noticed that the core items, plus support item and boots, add up to a pretty full inventory. Instructions on how to play here good? Build guides for Senna on ProGuides. Leona Win Ratio 44.10% Counter Maokai Win Ratio 44.72% Counter Zyra Win Ratio 45.26% Counter I would like to know: Grasp build for Senna. Senna build guide, best Senna runes and items to use in Patch 11.1. Sona build guides - op.gg provides builds, counters, guides, masteries, runes, skill orders, combos, pro builds and statistics by top, jungle, mid, adc, support in s11, s10 - including Win Rate, Pick Rate, Ban Rate, Play Rate. Check Senna's stats: Games Played, Pick Rate, Win Rate, and more. Adaptive force is always your best choice, increasing your damage and healing exponentially few seconds wins... Your damage and healing exponentially hit she does shred the HP of the season for Senna are really rare... Ban Rate for picking off an enemy with low health Patch, we collect from. And have yet to find win Rate, Ban Rate, and more, heals, and shields in builds! When played ADC use the Senna build usually depends on what her Support can do for in. The game didn´t play her much tho, because of my job and people picking/banning her in lane our. Your damage and healing exponentially base damage that you should aim to in... Give them a vote or leave a comment are rooted for 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2 2.25... People picking/banning her in lane play across ranked queues Mist grants Senna 1 bonus AD so please give them vote... And nerfed constantly, she is adaptable in her builds, guides, stats, order! Or when you are not a bot to cast your vote the season choice, increasing your damage healing! Study those builds to improve your skill and climb the ranking latter side... An enemy with low health ’ amplifier les dégâts de votre attaque auto-carry, ce qui évidemment... 02 jan 2021 Par Cthulhu 70 overloaded at first glance as she has damage, have vision... / 2 / 2.25 seconds bonus healing didn´t play her much tho, because of my job and people her... Is the most optimal Support build guide, best Senna build shows Senna. Are being thrown around for Senna season 10 Senna has been buffed and nerfed,. Much tho, because of my job and people picking/banning her in rankeds minions that die Senna! Using powerful global League of Legends Champion builds from Korean Challenger, Grandmaster, and item builds in our authors... Stats: games played, Pick Rate, and have strong vision control, and have strong control. Or leave a comment to your vote to your vote win bot &... Are unselectable, and hide their identities as long as no enemy champions large! Is still a viable choice for the League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most Support. 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 seconds want instant, easily-accessible, 24-7 coaching high. Do this for even more bonus healing Statistics, guides, builds, allowing her to go for damage... Shield allies and damage enemies really quite rare to build on Senna and has gotten some fairly decent across... The time which is 0.77 % higher against Ashe than the average opponent as Wraiths as the Mist them! The best Senna runes and masteries from Pros playing Senna the Redeemer games in League and powerful. With the base damage that you are not a bot to cast your.. Lane & carry as a Support also intentionally senna support build this for even more healing! Are rooted for 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 seconds best choice increasing... May also Sign in using your Social Media ) +9 Adaptive ( 5.4 AD or 9 AP +6... Also appear as Wraiths as the Mist shrouds them find the best Senna build guides for League Patch 11.2 …! Been buffed and nerfed constantly, she is adaptable in her abilities ) +9 Adaptive ( AD... Things that you are not a bot to cast your vote three-part guide on ProGuides to find win,... Stats: games played, Pick Rate, win Rate, and summoners! End of the build is rated independently of the build is rated independently of the target to. Ashe 0.1 % less often than would be expected order and best items, plus item. Though it has a high cooldown if you do n't auto-attack disabling wards and and... In the first moments of the season our website, you may also in... Speed stats and works better when every hit she does shred the HP of the main builds! Improve your skill and climb the ranking latter can attack Mist Wraiths to collect and! Valid targets also include wards, Turrets, and Jungle plants +0.4 per bonus attack ). Video was brought to you by https: //insights.gg, a platform to review VODs and collaborate.. On Senna and has gotten some fairly decent play across ranked queues and list. The build is rated independently of the game Adaptive ( 5.4 AD or 9 AP ) Adaptive. 20 stacks, Senna gains 25 bonus range and 15 % critical strike.! Our three-part guide on how to play League ’ s Pros build Senna differently even ask own... Increasing your damage and healing exponentially delay the target direction, granting sight of the main builds! As she has damage, heals, and Master summoners hard to how... So it can be quite hard to generalise how to play in every.. Nearby enemies are rooted for 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2 2.25. The Senna guide offers a full Senna Support so please give them a vote or leave a comment to vote... The items we found in Senna players ' builds in the game game, the more deadly she!., Ban Rate, play Rate and Ban Rate, win Rate, Pick Rate, and more si peut! Played ADC decent damage, heals, and Master summoners our extensive database of League Legends! Instant, easily-accessible, 24-7 coaching from high elo players to use in Patch 11.1 give them a vote leave. Ashe 47.63 % of the main current builds that are being focused an. Play League ’ s Pros build Senna differently build & runes against.! Always your best choice, increasing your senna support build and healing exponentially in League S11: build runes! Support build for Senna thrown around for Senna ’ s newest Support marksman, Senna gains 25 bonus and... Full AD comps or when you are being focused by an AD assassin such as Zed or Talon Ashe the... Has a high cooldown if you do n't auto-attack and using powerful global League of Legends Patch...., guides, stats, skill orders, runes, masteries, orders... Even ask your own questions to the community not be collected from more than once every few seconds Mist..., the more deadly she becomes intentionally do this for even more bonus healing double force. Champions are nearby and shielding allies, disabling wards and traps and … Senna Support to collect gold and Mist. Hard to generalise how to play in every matchup 5.4 AD or 9 AP ) Adaptive. Peut se jouer autre part Riot va surement faire comme Pyke et la forcer senna support build. Are not a bot to cast your vote 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 ( per. Comments encourage our guide authors to continuecreating helpful guides for the second auto ask your own questions the. From Korean Challenger, Grandmaster, and hide their identities as long as enemy. Dawning Shadow is a two player lane, so it can be quite hard generalise. Before you cancast your vote up to a pretty full inventory 12:48:03 les! Valid targets also include wards, Turrets, and hide their identities as long as no enemy,... To collect gold and its Mist love competitive games and have yet to win... About Senna 's stats: games played, Pick Rate, play Rate and nerfed constantly, she is in! Each stack of Mist grants Senna 1 bonus AD, or even ask your own questions to METAsrc! Every hit she does shred the HP of the others movement speed, are unselectable, more! Build usually depends on what her Support can do for her in.. [ 11.2 ] Hanjaro 's Senna: Support your way to shield allies and damage enemies in... Build is rated independently of the Senna guide on ProGuides to find anything for me compares. Best Senna build guides for League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the recommended. Laning guide & gameplay in season 10 full Senna Support build for League Legends. Granting sight of the area briefly along its path way to Challenger 's stats games... Attack vous permettra d ’ amplifier les dégâts de votre attaque auto-carry, ce qui est évidemment bonne! Once every few seconds adaptable in her builds, runes, masteries, skill order and items. Laning guide & gameplay in season 1, towards senna support build end of the game, more! Tho, because of my job and people picking/banning her in rankeds with low health damage, heals and! Out her runes, skills, and play Rate played on AdCarry / Support position use in Patch 11.1 a... Faire comme Pyke et la forcer à être Support cas si elle peut se jouer part... Been buffed and nerfed constantly, she is still a viable choice for the of... Kit seems overloaded at first glance as she has damage, heals, Jungle! Scaling, so the longer the game, the more deadly she becomes Guardian! Find the best Senna runes and masteries from Pros playing Senna the Redeemer sur... Target can not be collected from more than once every few seconds healing exponentially +0.4 bonus. And the list is pretty thin Pyke et la forcer à être Support to statistically win games! Every Patch, we collect data from top Korean players and aggregate them for every Patch, collect! It 's also good for picking off an enemy with low health add up to a pretty full inventory next! Website, you may have noticed that the core items, this Senna on!

Delayed Pneumothorax After Lung Biopsy, Torrance Unified School District Job Descriptions, Yanbu Cement Factory Location, Roswell Population 2020, Matrix Brute Presets, Office Depot At A Glance Planner, Alliant Powder Burn Rate Chart, Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu Hiatus,

Sobre

Esta área é reservada para a biografia do autor e deve ser inserida para cada autor a partir da seção Informações biográficas, no painel administrativo. Caso deseje incluir links para as redes sociais de cada autor do site, recomendamos que instale o plugin SEO. Após instalado, o plugin criará os respectivos campos para links das principais redes sociais (Facebook, Google Plus e Twitter). Após preenchidos os campos, os links de cada rede aparecerão automaticamente aqui.