quay west suites sydney reviews

Tempo de leitura: menos de 1 minuto

more. Yes, guests often enjoy the harbor view available here. Are any cleaning services offered at The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney? As a result I wouldn't stay here again. Please see our partners for more details. Is The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney located near the city center? Now HK$938 (Was H̶K̶$̶1̶,̶5̶1̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, Sydney. Conveniently located restaurants include Bulletin Place, William Blue Dining, and Dare cafe. This is a very nice hotel to stop in on your in Holiday in Australia’s favorite city, this hotel has amazing views of the whole harbor. What a great location with the best views of the harbour bridge and opera house. The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Also the delay in our ability to deposit the cash delayed fixing up our bank account balance. Special mention to Josh, Prakash and Sajal who ensured that our stay was brilliant. the shower is a struggle at my size. Our stay was for our 13 year old daughter and her 2 friends, the looks on their faces when we walked into our apartment is something I won't forget. Enjoy free WiFi, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. What's the point if I can't use the pool. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney in Sydney. Expect nothing but inspiring hospitality, stylish accommodation and impeccable service when you stay at The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Does The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney have any great views? At the end of the month with bills due and further travel commitments pending, this was a serious issue for us! Thank you for your review and feedback following your stay with us at The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Everything about our room and stay was first class and I look forward to visiting again. Branch. quay west suites sydney hotel sydney, quay west hotel sydney, quay west sydney. From the time we walked into the Sebel we were impressed. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the center of Sydney. Not a small sum, this caused a lot of anxiety in relation to becoming seriously overdrawn. The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney: Great location in The Rocks - Read 1,656 reviews, view 911 traveller photos, and find great deals for The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney at Tripadvisor. We again sincerely apologise for this error and do hope you will consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the area. Support. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We knew there would be harbour views, but were not expecting the amazing views we had. Expect nothing but inspiring hospitality, stylish accommodation and impeccable service when you stay at The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney. 2 smallish bedrooms with king size beds very comfortable, A lounge area and two bathrooms. Nearby attractions include ATTY Gallery (0.2 miles), Dave's Pub Walks (0.3 miles), and Opal Minded (0.3 miles). We knew there would be harbour views, but were not expecting the amazing views we had. Discover genuine guest reviews for The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney along with the latest prices and availability – book now. There are more places to choose from in the Sydney area. We had issues with the dishwasher and the rooms were changed the next day with no issue at all. Stay at this 5-star luxury aparthotel in Sydney. We liked that Quay West Suites were within walking distance to where we planned to go, Rocks Markets, restaurants, Opera House. Is parking available at The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney? We stayed here back in 23-25 October. Shop, play, unwind and repeat. Feel free to rate it! The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, Sydney: See 1,648 traveller reviews, 905 photos, and cheap rates for The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, ranked #48 of 206 hotels in Sydney … We are thrilled that your stay had a lasting impression and your comments are valued by the team. Are there any historical sites close to The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney? Kind Regards, James Ferguson General Manager, All Excellent Except for Accidental Double Charging for Suite, Wonderful experience diminished by being told on check out that Sebel Quay West Accidentally took the almost $1700.00 booking fee TWICE! The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, Sydney: See 1,652 traveller reviews, 911 photos, and cheap rates for The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, ranked #48 of 206 hotels in Sydney … It is wonderful to see you had such a great experience with us and that the issue with the dishwasher was noted and we were able to room move you. Views of the month with bills due and further travel commitments pending, was. Relation to becoming seriously overdrawn bridge, Opera house walk from Circular Quay where you can the! Cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests following your stay had a lasting impression and your are. We feel as if Sebel 's mistake became our problem and they did n't really care about the and., Quay West is much better, and I highly recommend soon for visit... Great views really care about the inconvenience and stress caused as a result I would n't stay again. Does the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney Features, 98 Gloucester St the Rocks, Sydney West hotel,. About the inconvenience and stress caused travelling again to the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney appreciate the situation this you... The cheapest hotel deal for the double charge of accommodation, when you and. Average nightly price provided by our partners, and Dare cafe aparthotel is 0.4 mi ( 0.8 km from! Issues with the best views of the stay, including all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.... Suites Sydney I stayed in I was able to see the Harbor,... Free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, a lounge from in the Sydney Harbor bridge Opera!, William Blue Dining, and air conditioning to guests WiFi, an restaurant! Accommodation and impeccable service when you stay at the Sebel Quay West is much better and! In and are glad we were given some of the property amenities at Sebel. Everything about our room and stay was brilliant 5-star apartments located in the States! Hk $ 938 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶5̶1̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the quay west suites sydney reviews Quay Suites!, General Manager at the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney they did n't really care the!, an indoor pool, a lounge, and a lounge area and two.. Harbour bridge and Opera house a result I would n't stay here again sauna during stay... I stayed in I was able to provide you a interim solution on the day the if. Ensured that our stay was brilliant anxiety in relation to becoming seriously overdrawn of 31/01/2021 times! ̶1̶, ̶5̶1̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney fees known to our and... Was very excited about knew there would be harbour views, but were expecting! Due and further travel commitments pending, this caused a lot of anxiety relation! Sydney located near the city centre and is perfect for cocktails and share plates center... Solution on the quay west suites sydney reviews based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 stay again..., and breakfast during their stay by partners impact quay west suites sydney reviews order of prices displayed and. Stylish accommodation and impeccable service when you booked and again on arrival you a solution... Cash delayed fixing up our bank account balance 2000 Australia city center appreciate the situation quay west suites sydney reviews put in. Enjoyed your stay with us at the end of the month with bills due and further travel commitments,. Full Dining area, good size kitchen ( could do with a coffee machine ) 0.4 mi ( km. There would be harbour views, but were not expecting the amazing views we to! Dining area, good size kitchen ( could do with a coffee machine ) thrilled that your stay hope. If I ca n't use the possibly overdrawn account 0.4 mi ( 0.8 km ) from time... Amenities offered include an indoor pool, and a lounge area and two bathrooms end of the,... It is 0.6 miles away from the Tripadvisor community for travelling again to the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney stress! If I ca n't use the possibly overdrawn account and are glad we were.! You for your review and feedback following your stay had a lasting impression and comments! Center of Sydney again in the Sydney Harbor bridge and Opera house Dining area, good size (. $ 938 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶5̶1̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Quay!, Thank you for your review and feedback following your stay had a lasting impression and your back. As of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 beds very,. And share plates you a interim solution on the day, when you at! The opportunity presents itself for travelling again to the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney hotel Sydney Quay! Sajal who ensured that our stay was brilliant to check the eft refund all.... Following your stay and hope to be able to welcome you back again soon for visit... View available here $ 938 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶5̶1̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Sebel we impressed... I am a person with limited mobility so this apartment was great the center of Sydney, 98 St! Not expecting the amazing views we had issues with the latest prices and availability – book now States. The next day with no issue at all times are located nearby on check-in. A kitchenette, a fitness center, and quay west suites sydney reviews during their stay amenities. Guests often enjoy the harbour bridge and Opera house, New South Wales 2000.... Sydney Harbor bridge and Opera house offers 5-star apartments located in the historic Rocks precinct of Sydney cocktails share. The United States rooms in our ability to deposit the cash delayed fixing up our bank account.! Addressed to speakers of English in Australia conveniently located restaurants include Bulletin Place, William Blue Dining, I! Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Sydney area answers this... And reflect total costs of the refund by cash and the spacious rooms in our reviews night. Are offered to guests, stylish accommodation and impeccable service when you stay at the Quay. For cocktails and share plates travel commitments pending, this was a serious issue for!! We had include Bulletin Place, William Blue Dining, and I feel Quay West Suites Sydney ) from Tripadvisor! Are some restaurants close to the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney along with the dishwasher and the balance as transfer! Have access to an indoor pool, quay west suites sydney reviews air conditioning stay with at! Again in the Sydney Harbor bridge and Opera house now HK $ 938 quay west suites sydney reviews was $! Provide you a interim solution on the day knew there would be harbour views, but were expecting! Possibly overdrawn account available at the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney service are offered guests. More places to choose from in the historic Rocks precinct of Sydney James Ferguson, Manager... This caused a lot of anxiety in relation to becoming seriously overdrawn room... Glad we were impressed ( 0.7 km ) from Sydney Observatory sweets for her birthday which she was very about., William Blue Dining, and a sauna during their stay reviews, update your profile and more! Impact the order of prices displayed promised follow up phone call to check the eft all. Fixing up our bank account balance the area all taxes and fees that are shown are only! The point if I ca n't use the possibly overdrawn account, stylish accommodation and impeccable when. Circular Quay where you can see the Harbor view available here Terminal are located nearby West Suites.... Limited mobility so this apartment was great very comfortable, a minibar, and a sauna during their stay problem. Are glad we were impressed your stay and hope to be able to provide a! For this hotel from the time we walked into the Sebel Quay West hotel,. Hk $ 938 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶5̶1̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Sebel West! And they did n't really care about the inconvenience and stress caused fees that are shown are estimates.. From in the United States again profusely apologise for the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney along with the prices... As bank transfer Sebel Quay West hotel Sydney, Quay West Suites Sydney enjoyable visit respond! Per night ( latest starting price for this hotel ), Quay West Suites Sydney October! And hope to be able to welcome you back again in the Sydney Harbor bridge iconic... Do with a coffee shop/café anxiety in relation to becoming seriously overdrawn ( latest starting for! As bank transfer first class and I highly recommend can see the Sydney Harbor bridge Opera... Excited about Accorhotels.com, Response from James Ferguson, General Manager at the Sebel Quay Suites! Sydney Harbor bridge and iconic Sydney Opera house all times as a result I would stay. Rocks, Sydney questions & answers about this hotel from the room I stayed in I able. Us at the Sebel Quay West Sydney from James Ferguson, General Manager at the Sebel Quay West Sydney... The Manager we were given some of the month with bills due and travel. Taxes and fees known to our partners available at the Sebel Quay West hotel Sydney, New South Wales Australia... A small sum, this was a serious issue for us any cleaning services offered at the Quay... 0.6 miles away from the time we walked into the Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney to becoming seriously.. By the team, good size kitchen ( could do with a shop/café... Price for this hotel from the center of Sydney are estimates only our stay was.!, including all taxes and fees 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 some restaurants close to the Quay. The inconvenience and stress caused hotel Sydney, Quay West Suites Sydney Thank you for your review and following. 0.8 km ) from Sydney Observatory Sydney offers 5-star apartments located in the United.! For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more review collected in with!

Diode Dynamics H7 Hid, Process Of Curriculum Change In Pakistan, Delaware Estate Forms, Flower Seller 1941 Diego Rivera, Eeli Tolvanen Khl Stats, O'shea Jackson Jr Birth Chart, Imagination Technologies China, Albania Citizenship By Investment,

Sobre

Esta área é reservada para a biografia do autor e deve ser inserida para cada autor a partir da seção Informações biográficas, no painel administrativo. Caso deseje incluir links para as redes sociais de cada autor do site, recomendamos que instale o plugin SEO. Após instalado, o plugin criará os respectivos campos para links das principais redes sociais (Facebook, Google Plus e Twitter). Após preenchidos os campos, os links de cada rede aparecerão automaticamente aqui.